7. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky

"Did you see that?" Someone asks. Thy point to the sky. I sit on the ground. Something overhead shoots past us. Bellamy sits next to me, "Make a wish." I look at him confused, "It's a shooting star. Make a wish." I don't say anything, "C'mon Mera, don't be such a fun ruiner." My mind immediately goes back to the night I was arrested. I sigh, "Alright what should I wish for?" Bellamy shrugs. I look at the star, "Wait. That isn't a star. That's a pod." Bellamy's eyes widen, "They sent supplies. A radio!" I stand up and rush into the drop ship. Since Monty carelessly fried all the wrist bands we were left with no way to communicate with the Ark.

Clarke stands in the drop ship talking to Finn. "We need to go find that pod." She says. I was thinking that same thing, "We leave in the morning." I scoff, "Tomorrow. The grounders could've already left. They'd be at it in no time." Clarke looks at me seriously, "I said we leave tomorrow."I climb up the to the second floor. Bellamy sits watching a bug crawl across the floor. "Are you alright?" I ask. He shakes his head, "We can't contact the Ark."
"And why not?"
"I did some bad things up there to get down here. I don't think they're going to be so forgiving."
"So you don't want to find the pod."
He shakes his head. I sit next to him on the floor. "They will forgive. If they don't. I'll make them." He chuckles, "Mera?" I look at him. He opens his mouth to say something but closes it. "....um....I....goodnight." I have a felling that isn't what he was going to say. But if he wants to keep his secrets I'll let him. I smile, "Goodnight, Blake." I walk out of the drop ship and into the cold night air.
- - -
I awake by the sound of someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Finn above me, "We're going to find the pod. If you want to come." I wrap myself in my jacket. "I think I'll stay." I say. Finn chuckles, "Well, too bad. Your boyfriend messed up. Big time." My mind immediately goes to Bellamy, "He's not my boyfriend. What'd he do."
Finn chuckles, "He left this morning. my money's on that he's going to the pod. We need to get there before he does." Bellamy Blake. I should've known he'd do this. I roll my eyes, "Alright. I'm game." I say. I follow Finn out of the drop ship and into the forest.

We follow the trail of broken branches and smoke. We finally enter a clearing. A metal pod sits in the middle of the clearing. I rush over to the pod. I open the door and see a girl. She looks about my age, with dark hair pulled into a ponytail and bronze skin. Her eyes flutter open, "Woah. Talk about a rush." I smile. She looks at me surprised, "Sorry, I didn't see you. Are you one of the hundred?" I nod. She gasps, "The Ark sent me down here to....the Ark!! I need to radio them." She reaches down but her hand just sweeps through air. "Where is my radio?" I growl. "You might want to come out. Take in everything, before we go after the bastard who took it." she nods. She takes off her space helmet and suit and steps out of the pod. She takes in a deep breath of the fresh air, and smiles. "Raven?" I hear Finn's voice. He runs over to her. She jumps into his arms and kisses him. I smile. I look over at Clarke who seems betrayed. I shrug "Raven," I say. "we know who took your radio. We need to find him." She nods. We rush into the forest looking for Bellamy. How could I have trusted that bitch. I never should have met him.
- - -
We find him sitting by a tree. He goes wide eyes when he sees us. Raven walks up to him and grabs the collar of his shirt, "What the hell did you do with me radio!" She screams. Bellamy sighs, "Where is it? The Ark is going to kill 300 people because of you!" Bellamy stares, "What?" Raven looks at him glaring, "The point they brought me down here was to see if you people were alive. My job was to find out and radio back to Ark station. If I didn't they would kill 300 people because of lack of oxygen. Ugh this is all your fault." I glare at Bellamy, "Are you kidding me Blake! You had to go do this now!?" Raven smirks, "So you're the famous Bellamy Blake. They're looking for you." Bellamy sighs, "Of course they are, I shot the damn chancellor." I scoff, "Wait, you shot the chancellor," Bellamy cuts me off, "We both know he deserved to die, anyways." even looks at him confused, "Well sorry to tell you this but, he's not dead. You're a lousy shot. Know tell me where my radio is!" Bellamy looks dumbfounded for a second but then looks at the ground, "It's to late. I threw it into the to river."
- - -
We have about ten people searching the river. After about three hours later someone shouts that they found it. Unfortunately for us Raven says that she can't fix it in time for the culling. I'm suddenly angry at Bellamy. I seem to get angry with him a lot. We run back to camp. Bellamy tries to get my attention but I ignore him. He screwed up to much this time.

Monty finally comes up with an idea to contact the Ark. "Flares," He says. "We could use the boosters from the pod to make flares." Jasper pats him on the back, "I knew there was a reason I kept you around." he laughs and so does Monty. After getting the boosters from the pod, everyone veins to make the flares. By the time the sun sets the are finished. I, along with Raven, Monty, Jasper, and Finn, set off the flares. We watch as the flares shoot off and fly into the sky.

I stand next to Bellamy. He looks at me with light in his eyes, "Do you think that you can wish on this kind of shooting star?" He asks. I shrug, "I don't even know what Id wish for." I say. So many things come to my mind when I say this. He smiles, "I think I know." I look at him my head tilted. I turn my head back to the flares. Someday I'll crack his code, someday I'll find out all the secrets kept inside his pretty little head.