The Spider

—-A Little Later—-

"We were on the way to graffiti that mill at your school. It was a harmless prank. But then I got snatched. Next thing I remember, I woke up in a ditch. So enjoy it while you can, Lizzie. And you too Meadow I am sure your enjoying it too. I'm sure I look like crap." Dana said as she started to touch a patch on her neck that was bruised as Meadow rolled her eyes.

"Oh, my God. What is that?" Dana asked

"It's... Someone help me out here." Hope said

"It's the mother of all hickeys. You're fine, Dana. You're just a-a little slutty." Lizzie said

"And you presented yourself to be so classy Dana but I guess we should've known," Meadow said making Dana scoff

"I don't even like any of you. I should be talking to the cops." Dana said as she got up from the bench she was sitting on as Landon stepped in her way.

"I can't let you do that," Landon said

"Ad somnum," Hope said causing Dana to pass out

"I mean, she can't let you do that," Landon said

"So you didn't kill her. You freaking turned her?" Lizzie asked

"You actually really did it this time Kaleb really fucking did it," Meadow said looking at Dana on the ground

"Turned her? You two think I want to sit and listen to that for all eternity?" Kaleb asked

"Well, someone did, meaning that we have a transitioning vampire on our hands. So what are we gonna do with her?" Hope asked making them all look back in forth at each other for an answer.

—-Meanwhile—-

"Foster kid. I've been looking for you." Jed told Rafael

"I'll catch up with you later. I got to get to class." Rafael said and turned around to go the other way but only seeing he was trapped since two other wolves appeared in his way.

"Look, uh, Jed, right? I don't want any problems." Rafael told Jed

"Neither do we. We just want to initiate you into the pack. Okay. The process is simple. You triggered your werewolf curse this month, which means you killed somebody recently. Maybe on purpose, maybe not. All you gotta do is tell us the story. That's our rite of passage." Jed said

"Yeah, I'm not really a pack kinda guy," Rafael said

"You still don't get it, do you? You don't have a choice. You can either submit or you can bleed and then submit. It's your call." Jed said as Rafael tried to look for an exit then started to take off when Jed caught him and threw him over the balcony then jumped over after him as the other wolves picked Rafael up as Jed started to punch Rafael then so did the other wolves until Josie showed up.

"Hey," Josie said trying to get their attention but couldn't do she siphoned power from the school to started to mess with their minds causing them pain.

"I said, hey!" Josie said

"To be continued," Jed said after getting up then kicking Rafael in his face while he was still on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" Josie asked Rafael as she ran over to him.

"Get off of me!" Rafael yelled at Josie with his eyes glowing making Josie back up with fear.

"Just stay away from me," Rafael told Josie then walked away.

—-A Little While Later—-

"So let me get this straight. Dana died with vampire blood in her system so she came back to life and now she's in transition, and she needs to feed or die?" Landon asked as they put Dana in the school bus.