Introduction

Savannah Lee Smith as Meadow (Bennett) St. John

17 year old Meadow St

17 year old Meadow St. John is the daughter of Bonnie Bennett and Enzo St. John after Enzo died Bonnie left to travel the world with her daughter but then shortly after she felt her daughter needed to be in one place and to learn to control her supernatural abilities so since her best friend Caroline and her friend Rick opened a boarding school for the young and gifted she sent her daughter there.

But being a Bennett witch was hard for Meadow she knew she always had to watch her back and also look out for herself at all times since her bloodline had turned into just her and her mother and she knew that could mean people could come after her to take her Bennett blood or make her do horrible spells.

After Meadow was sent to the Salvatore boarding school when she was just 12 years old she met Hope Michelson. Meadow saw how alone and closed off Hope was to people so she decided to make it her mission for Hope and her best friend because she knew they both needed each other.

And before you knew it they were best friends. Meadow and Hope told each other everything; they even spent a couple school breaks together; they sometimes went to New Orleans with Hayley or they went to wherever Bonnie was traveling. Meadow knew who Hope's dad was and she knew what went down back in New Orleans after Hope had gotten sent home for creating a hybrid.

After that Hope tried to close herself off again but Meadow wouldn't let her close herself off to her so Meadow turned into Hope's only friend and that's been that way for like two years now.

Meadow wasn't best friends with Lizzie and Josie Salzman but they shared respect for each other since they were brought up like they were cousins since Bonnie and Caroline were best friends after all.

Meadow wasn't friends with them because she just couldn't get over a lot like her mother could. Like her father's death Meadow knew exactly what went down, how Stefan killed her father right in front of her eyes when she was just a kid.

And after that Caroline just went along and married Stefan. Meadow just couldn't respect Caroline for that or Lizzie and Josie since they make Klaus seem like a beast and Stefan a hero. Meadow got how his humanity was turned off when he killed her dad but he still took away a part of her family and someone very important to her and that was something no one could ever bring back.

But now she goes to the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted. She helps Alaric and Hope track down young supernatural beings that need their help and guidance through the whole supernatural part of the world that they are new too.

But what happens one night when Meadow helps Alaric and Hope track down a teenager who had just triggered his werewolf curse that needs their help and guidance through the whole supernatural part of the world. They were doing fine in the supernatural world before that day. But what happens when the newly triggered werewolf best friend takes something from them before he left the school and it  turns their world upside down?

 But what happens when the newly triggered werewolf best friend takes something from them before he left the school and it  turns their world upside down?

Author chat

Once again- All rights go to Julie Plec and
The CW, I do not own any characters except Meadow St. John and her story line in legacies.

In this story MG used to have a crush on Lizzie but doesn't any more. And Enzo took the cure before Stefan killed him.

Follow my TikTok @Aquarisewrites
622 words