Second Chances

—-After The Meeting—-

"Hey," MG said seeing Meadow was sitting down as people started to leave the room.

"Hey, Milton," Meadow said

"So your still mad," MG said

"I mean what do you think," Meadow said looking MG right in the eyes.

"Yeah you are looking I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you," MG said

"No need to MG," Meadow said and got up from her chair.

"Yes, it is a need to hey come to see me tonight," MG said while he held her hands.

"Where exactly?" Meadow asked

"Our place," MG said

"Okay, I'll try to be there no promises," Meadow said as she walked over to Hope.

"Okay," MG said

—-After Outside—-

After MG spoke to Meadow he saw Josie walking out of the room with a couple of other kids and he tries to catch up with her to apologize now that he talked to Meadow.

"Jo," Mg said finally catching up with Josie outside seeing her walking by herself.

"I'm not talking to you," Josie said, and she stopped walking not turning around to him.

"Hold on. I'm sorry. All right? I'm an ass. You-know-who, she puts those sex herbs in her weed, and I had a... a momentary lapse of judgment." MG said as he walked up to Josie and she turn to him.

"Why does everyone find her so special?" Josie asked

"She's not special. She's just... available. Come here. Don't hate me, okay?" MG asked as they hugged and she hugged him back then he walked away.

As MG walked away Josie noticed Penelope was in front of her talking with a group of girls smiling and laughing and Josie stared in till she chanted a spell and used her dark magic to set Penelope's jacket on fire.

"Get it out," Penelope said to her friends scared and panting seeing she was on fire so her friends used another jacket to put out the fire as Josie walked away like she did nothing not knowing Hope and Meadow saw everything from afar.

—-After In Josie and Lizzie's Room—-

"We need your help," Hope said

"Three more words to me than your annual average. Find someone else." Josie said

"This stuff with Landon is my fault. I can fix it. I know how to track him, but it involves using dark magic." Hope said

"Well, we're not allowed to use dark magic here, so..." Josie said and Meadow stared at Hope not believing Josie just said that after what she had just done a couple of minutes early.

"Come on," Meadow said

"Says the girl who just lit her ex on fire," Hope said

"Are you two blackmailing me?" Josie asked

"No of course not," Meadow said

"I'm just looking for a kindred spirit in revenge," Hope said

"We know you already have the tastes for it," Meadow said

—-A while after—-

Hope, Josie, and Meadow were sitting on the floor getting ready to do the spell with Josie lighting the candles, Meadow flipping to the page with the spell, and Hope taking a rat out of a cardboard box.

"Sorry," Hope told the rat before killing it and Josie sprinkled herbs on the as Hope cut the rat's stomach and sprinkled the blood on the book.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Josie asked