♡ 14

It was nighttime, and Isabela, Stefan, Damon, Elena, Bonnie, and Bonnie's grandmother were outside the tomb full of vampires

Both the witches are reciting the spell to open the tomb, their eyes shut and hands interlocked.

The day had been a crazy one. When they figured out that the girls were taking, the Salvatore brothers spent the trying to get them back. They went back and forth with Anna, another vampire that also wanted to open the tomb, about which witch would open and about who had the grimoire. After they got Elena and Bonnie out of the motel room, Elena was able to convince the Bennett witches to open the tomb so that all of them could get rid of Damon.

So, now all of them were gathered around the Bennetts listening, when the older Salvatore says, "What are they saying?"

"Sounds Latin." The younger vampire responded.

"I don't think it's Latin." Elena shakes her head.

After a few more seconds of the witches reciting the spell, the torches flare up, making the girls jump a bit.

"What's happening?" The doppelganger asked.

The door to the tomb creaks open, and the Bennetts stop chanting and look up.

"It worked!" Bonnie said excitedly.

"Of course it worked." Sheila replied confidently.

Just then, Damon turns to his brother, "We have some fire to build."

Stefan looks down at Isabela, who is tucked in his arms. Kissing her cheek, he says, "I'm gonna go get the gasoline. I'll be right back."

"Don't worry about me." The girl replied, lifting her head and kissing his lips softly, and watches as he ascends the stairs.

Damon looks from Bonnie, Sheila, and Elana to Isabela. "You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah." Isabela replied at the same time Elena asks a, "What?"

The vampire turns to Bonnie and Sheila. "You think I'm gonna go in there by myself so you can seal me in?" He says, grabbing gently at Isabela's upper arm.

"Don't take her in. I'll bring the walls down." The older witch threaten.

"You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?"

"As much as I trust you."

"Okay. That's enough. Nobody trusts nobody. But I said I would go with him as a recurrence, and I won't back down now." Isabela interrupts the argument.