♡ 3

"I'm not saying don't date the guy

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." The Bennett girl says to Isabela, as the two of them were walking through school with Elena.

"It's not like we are running. We are going at our own pace." The taller girl between them says.

Bonnie gives Isabela a look while Elena asks, "Why the about-face?"

"It's not a about-face. She's is young and I think it's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie responds to the Gilbert girl.

"I've been single basically my whole life. Don't you think it's actually the perfect time to settle down?" Isabela asks, arching one eyebrow.

"Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena pressed.

"It's stupid."

"Bonnie..."

"What?"

Isabela just continues watching the conversation between the other two girls, not really feeling part of it, not that she minded. She just doesn't understand Elena's fixation with everything Stefan related.

"Spit it out."

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie responds, looking at Bel.

"Well, thank you for your concern, but I know what I'm going for." Isabela smiles tightly at them and turns around to go the closest restroom while the girls keep waiting outside.

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie." Stefan arrives.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later." Bonnie leaves.

"She doesn't like me very much." Stefan says, trying to make conversation while he waits for his Bela.

"She doesn't know you. She's a good friend. She's just looking out for her friend. But when she does, she will love you." Elena says, "Here's what we are going to do. Are you free tonight?" She asked the boy in front of her.

"Why, for the love of all my design bags, would you be asking my boyfriend if he's free tonight? Isabela asks from behind Elena, crossing her arms.

"I was asking so that we could make a dinner tonight and invite Bonnie. She doesn't trust him. I was just trying to smooth things over." Elena responded, looking offended at the Blake girl.

Isabela doesn't look really convinced. She says a soft "hum" and walks around Elena to steps in Stefan's waiting arms. "Well, to answer your question. No, he's busy tonight. We're actually having dinner already, but this idea of yours isn't the worst." She sighed. "Fine. We are having dinner at my house, seven o'clock." Isabela grabs the boy hand and starts to walk, waving at Tyler and Matt that were playing football near them.