♡ 1

"Morning

"Morning."This is the first thing I hear entering the kitchen.

"Hi mom, dad." I answered back, going straight to the coffee mug that was in front of my mom.

It was the first day at school, and I was less than happy. But then again, which 17 years old teenager would be? It's early, I just wanted to go back to bed and sleep. But guess what, I can't.

So that is why I'm drinking my mom's coffee, because I need it and I'm already late. I actually don't know how that happened. OK, maybe I do, I turned off my alarm saying that I would get up after 5 minutes. That turned in 45 minutes, living me with just enough time to get a shower, change, brush my hair and teeth, and apply a little bit of makeup.

That's why I won't stop and have breakfast with my parents, that surprisingly are both home. They work a lot and spend most of the time traveling,  but I don't mind. I was raised with a  lot of love, and they are always there for me if needed, always supporting me in anything and being my friends as well. They started traveling after I was old enough to not be completely dependent on them. Besides, I love money, and since they working its how I have everything that I ever wanted and will never need to lift a finger working, I can't complain.

 Besides, I love money, and since they working its how I have everything that I ever wanted and will never need to lift a finger working, I can't complain

"Well, aren't you guys weirdos?" I say to my two good friends, Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert. They were just standing in front of the office door looking at someone.

We are friends since dipers, along with Caroline Forbes, Tyler Lokewood, and Matt Donavan. But we kind of grew apart since my exchange of one year in Brazil.

I don't regret one bit. Since my mom is from Brazil, I have always had the dream of living there for a while, not just for vacations and holidays like we usually do. And this last year was amazing. I learned a lot, loved the culture, and definitely learned how to cook from my avó, besides my portuguese have never been better.

"Goog Morning, Isabela." says Bonnie, at the same time Elena says, "Hi, Is." Both of them smiling at me.

"Jeremy, good batch, man."