♡ 6

"What are you? What are you?" Elena asks again

"You know." Stefan sighed.

"No, I don't." The Gilbert girl responded.

"Don't play dumb. You wouldn't be here, if you didn't know." Isabela says, rolling her eyes.

"It's not possible. It can't be." Elena shakes her head.

"Everything you know... and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" The vampire asks.

"Meu amor, don't be dramatic." Isabela crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"What are you?" The shorter brunette asks more forcefully.

"I'm a vampire."

"I shouldn't have come."

"Well, that we agree with." Isabela replied.

Elena tries to run away, but Stefan appears in front of her while Isabela walks and stays behind Elena.

"No. No," she turns around and comes face to face with Isabela with her arms still crossed and an arched eyebrow. "How did you do that?" She asks fearfully.

"Flying." Isabela replies sarcastically.

Elena turns back to Stefan, saying, "Let me go."

Isabela eyes her weirdly. "No one is holding you." She shrugs. "But... I would love to remind you that you won't be saying anything about this to anyone."

Elena looks at Isabela ofedend. "How could you ask me to do that?"

"Simple. Nobody would believe you. And if they actually suspected something, I would like you to remember how persuasive I can be. If they even think about coming after Stefan because of you, I would make everyone believe you are crazy." Isabela pouts mockingly. "Poor Elana Gilbert, believing things that don't exist. Had to be sent away."

"You wouldn't do that." She looks at Isabela shaking her head.

"Try me. If anything happens to him," she points at Stefan, that now is standing behind her with his arms crossed and a worried expression. "Vampires would be the last of your problems." Isabela finishes stepping in Elena's personal space.

The couple watches as Elena scared leaves towards her car, disappearing into the night.

Isabela turns in Stefan arms. "Well, that was fun."