♡ 17

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon boards up the window that Frederick and Beth-Anne broke through

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon boards up the window that Frederick and Beth-Anne broke through. Stefan, Isabela, and Elena watch him.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked me last night." Damon says.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?"" The younger Salvatore replied.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena said angrily.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." The older vampire said.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." The doppelganger says rudely, while the couple watches the two argue from each others arms on the couch.

"You don't have to be snarky about it."

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky."

"What? Why do you think you earned snarky?" Isabela asked, confused after Elena replied.

"Bela." Stefan says as false reprimand while trying to hold his laugh.

"What? I don't even know why she is here in the first place." Bela responded, shrugging.

Elena looks at Bela ofedend and was about to respond when Damon said first, "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." The Gilbert girl goes back to arguing with Damon.

"Ouch." The older vampire says sarcastically.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan said when he and Isabela couldn't take they bickering.

Damon leaves the room, and Elena looks at the cuddling couple as she starts saying, "I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky."

"Then leave," Isabela said matter-of-factly. "You didn't need to be in his presence. You chose to."

"He makes everybody cranky." Stefan said, shrugging.

"So, what are we going to do?" The doppelganger asks.