No.21 I Really Do

Wukong searched through the hallway he ran down. He stopped running for a moment he walked in a circle until he heard a small demonic whine behind him, he immediately turned around and saw Staple backing up into a corner she scratched up, looking so scared, tears welling up in her eyes.

 He stopped running for a moment he walked in a circle until he heard a small demonic whine behind him, he immediately turned around and saw Staple backing up into a corner she scratched up, looking so scared, tears welling up in her eyes

"Staple?" Wukong said as he stepped closer to her, Staple scooted back even more into the corner she started moving frantically, screaming "Staple it's okay" he spoke softly. Staple was still frantic, She looked at Wukong again "It's okay"

She tried to lay a scratch him with a scream, he luckily jumped back to dodge the attack. He watched her get all frantic once again, he felt heartbroken seeing her like this, he had one thing in mind, something that might help her out, he steps closer to her once again.

"Staple I know you're in there" she shook her head and looked at him "You are something incredible, you might not believe after everything you've been through" she was taken aback "But you have made me feel so alive ever since I've met you" Staple shook her head and growled. Wukong moved even closer to her with a smile "You are the most amazing, loving, and beautiful rabbit I have ever met"

Staple raised her arm to attack him again but she froze when she felt Wukong hold her in a tight hug "No one can make me feel more in love with anyone than you Staple" he confessed. Staple gasped, she started to shake, she felt tears well up once again.

She did a long blink, when she opened her eyes they shifted back to normal. She lowered her arm "....Wukong" her entire body shifted back to normal. They both fell to their knees, Wukong not letting go of the hug.

Staple started to sob and returned the hug, they stayed in the hug for who knows how long. They pull back from the hug, Wukong cupped her face and wiped her tears. They locked eyes, Staple felt light and fluff inside, but Staple then remembered something.

She gripped his shoulders "We can't leave just yet" she announced, Wukong was surprised "Huh? Why?" he asked "The cure for my cannibalism is somewhere in here. We gotta find it before we leave" She explained.

Wukong nodded, he wrapped her arm around his shoulders and they both stood up, and started walking "Did you mean what you said by the way?" Staple asked. Wukong looked at her and softly smiled "Every single word. I've loved you for centuries" he said sweetly.

Staple gave a confused expression "What does that even mean?" she said with a small chuckle "SUBJET 001" they hear Candy shout in front of them. They both glared at him with anger "YOU HAVE ESCAPED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!" Candy then pulled out some vase and threw it towards them.

Then suddenly a portal appeared and Staple started getting sucked into it, Wukong held onto her wrist "Staple!! Hold on!" he shouted.

"Wait a minute. What vase did you................ YOU GAVE ME THE TIME VASE?!?!" Wukong was loosing his grip. Staple eventually got sucked into the portal, the last thing Staple heard was Wukong shout out her name.