No.20 Like a Horror movie

A demonic scream echoed throughout the entire lab, catching the attention of each group that spread out in the building

...

Wukong gritted his teeth "We gotta move" he said sternly, Macaque just slightly nodded and they continued searching throughout the hallway "You know, You must be really desperate if you asked me of all people for help" Macaque noted.

Wukong froze for a moment but then sighed "I guess you're right about that" he said. Macaque was a little surprised "You admit it that easily? Wow, what has this rabbit done to you?" he asked. Wukong just turned to look at him with a soft smile

"So much" he answered. Macaque then flinched and shot a look down the hallway "Wait, I hear something" he spoke cautiously. They both get into a defensive stance, they slowly walk forward but they stop when they see the silhouette of some creature that was on all fours, their arms and legs appearing to be disjointed, dragging a body by the head with their mouth leaving a trail of blood.

Wukong and Macaque went stiff, processing what they are seeing "What the f-" the silhouetted creature then directly looked at the two monkeys, they hear it growl and slowly walk towards them.

They backed up cautiously, Wukong perked up when her noticed something "Wait a minute" the creature then roared and zoomed right past them, making them unable to properly see what was in front of them.

...

"Macaque is so dead when we get out of here" Reb muttered under her breath, FF looked at her curiously "Why?" she asked genuinely, Reb raised an eyebrow at her "You've seen the way he shamelessly flirts with you. Makes my blood boil" She said in an angered tone.

FF frowned "Well, I don't really mind" she said. Reb grunted "Of course you don't" she muttered under her breath. Her vision then got blurry and she stumbled on her steps and leaned against the wall.

FF immediately became worried "Reb?" Reb shook her head and sighed "I'll be fine" she insisted, FF became concerned "You sure? You didn't have enough time to recharge. Now you're getting all fatigued" she said in full worry.

"I said I'll be fine. We just gotta find Staple" Reb then stood back up, unfortunately they see two guards standing in front of them "Stay right where you are!" one guard shouted pointed their weapons at them.

Reb growled "Shit" she muttered. But before they knew it, the strange creature rushed across Reb and FF and killed the guards ferociously. The two watched in shock, The silhouette of the creature looked at Reb and FF. It growled and ran away on all fours "What in the world was that?" Reb asked.

...

Ghost and MK walked side by side and it was awkward to say the least "Soo uhhh" MK tried to say something "What?" Ghost started speaking causing MK to jump "Huh? Oh nothing it's just uh... how do you look so young" MK hesitated to ask.

Ghost looked at him with a completely confused expression "What do you mean, do I look like a baby?" he snarked. MK got nervous "No No! It's just that since you're 58 and all.." he started explaining.

Ghost let out a small laugh "You seriously believe that?" he asked with a chuckle. MK paused with a dumbfounded face "Well, I mean I didn't have a reason not to" MK explained with slight embarrassment. Ghost once again started laughing.

"Dude I was just messing with you. I'm the same age as Staple" he explained. MK blinked and fell silent "OOOOOHHHHHHH" now he felt so stupid, then another question hit his mind "Also, When we first met, how come your appearance was.......well... different" he asked.

Ghost's cat ears perked up "You mean my robotic appearance?" MK nodded "Well, I'm a shapeshifter. But I prefer this cat form" MK seemed interested by this information. But he then heard something growl and crawl.

It caused MK to jump and cling onto Ghost "Ah! What was that?" he asked while shivering. Ghost held his arms up, a little uncomfy. He pushed MK off him "Chill out man, I'm sure it was nothing to be afraid of. This place often has something crawling-"

The creature zoomed right across them, the sudden movement caused both of them to jump and they started hugging each other while hugging and trembling "Okay, maybe this one is bad" Ghost said nervously.

...

Each group all end up reuniting unintentionally "What the?" Reb uttered "Have any of you found Staple yet?" Wukong asked with a little anxiety behind it "No! Me and bro here only found some creeper crawling around like a centipede" Ghost said while him and MK were still clinging onto each other.

Macaque perked up when he said that "Wait, you saw something crawling around here?" he asked. Ghost stopped shivering looked at him curiously, he let go of MK "Well yeah, we couldn't make out on what it was cause it was pretty fast" he explained.

FFs eyes widened "Me and Reb saw the same thing. We also couldn't see it but we witnessed it kill two guards" she explained. Wukong was shocked "We saw the same thing" he said. Reb gave her thinking face "Just what is out there?" she asked.

Then something dripped down from the ceiling onto to Ghosts shoulder, he noticed and tried to wipe it off. He immediately became disgusted when he realized it was drool "EUGH!! What the-" the group looked at him. Everyone then slowly looked up and saw the creature, the creature being Staple.

The family looked at her in fear while the monkeys looked in shock, Staple crawled from the ceiling to the ground

The family looked at her in fear while the monkeys looked in shock, Staple crawled from the ceiling to the ground. She growled while staring at them "Oh no..." Reb muttered. Staple leaned back seeming like she's about to charge at them "It's back" Ghost spoke.

Staple gave a demonic roar and sprinted past them in all fours, they all looked at the direction she ran, Wukong looked at Ghost "What do you mean 'it's back'?" he asked. Ghost looked back at Wukong "It's her demon form, she must've lost her mind while we were looking for her. She hasn't been in her demon form since the day she escaped 12 years ago" Ghost explained in a panic.

"This could be pretty bad" Reb said, Wukong looked back at the hallway she ran through. And he himself started running down it "I'm going after her" he announced, "Wha- ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Reb shouted while he kept running.