No.14 Bad News

"The truth is-" Staple then sudden pressed her finger over his lips and shushed him. She looked up at the sky, she stepped away from him. She shielded her eyes from the sun and saw something flying towards them in the distance "Wait, Is that..."

When the thing got closer Staple could hear it shout her name. The thing became so much more clear the closer it got, Staple stood in shock "REB?!?!" she called "STAPLE!!!" Reb shouted, she was flying with 3 people on her back. One of the 3 hopped off Reb while Reb and the other 2 people still flew to Staple. Reb shifted out of her dragon form.

Staple fell back the moment Reb, FF, and Ghost hugged her. "STAPLE YOU'RE OKAY" Reb shouted, "Totally didn't have me worried or anything" Ghost denies even though he was the one who was hugging the most tightly, "We missed you, we were so worried when you got launched up a few weeks ago" FF said slightly tearing up.

Staple smiled and hugged them all in return "Guys!" Wukong  stepped back and smiled watching their sentimental moment. They all pulled back from their group hug, "How did you guys find me?" Staple asked in delight "Well, after we learned where you were someone helped us get here" Reb explained.

Macaque then appeared standing next to Wukong "I'm the one you should thank for getting them here" he said, Staple slightly perked up "Oh! Maquiche" she said. Wukong seemed offended that he was standing next to him in the first place "You?!" he blurts out.

Macaque frowned at him "Yeah, me" he snarked, they glared at each other "Hey Macasey" they both look at Staple, Wukong slightly snorting at the fact she keeps saying his name wrong "Thanks.... for bringing them back to me" she thanked.

Reb then glared at Wukong, Macaque appeared anxious and immediately disappeared while Wukong was left confused. Reb stood up, walked up to him and held her claws up to him "Were you the one keeping Staple from us?" she asked menacingly. Wukong tensed up at the threatening claws.

Staple worried and immediately stood in between them "REB NO!" she shouted, Reb moved back a bit surprised "Don't hurt him. He wasn't keeping me captive or anything like that. He actually helped me out when I crashed her" Staple explained with a smile. Reb raised an eyebrow "Really now?" she said as she looked at Wukong who nervously smiled.

Staple nodded "I just decided to stayed here until I was fully recovered since the crash here was pretty bad" she continued. Reb hummed and thought, Ghost then stands next to her "I just noticed something Staple" he said with a suspicious look "He's here.." he said as he points at Wukong "And you have you're scars out" he said.

Wukong and Staple both tensed up at his realization, Staple looked at Wukong for confirmation and all he did was shrug. Staple looked back at Ghost "It's a long story" she replied in a low tone.

Ghost then widened his eyes "Oh yeah, Staple. I got some pretty bad news from back home" he announced, Staple gave a face of worry. Ghost announced "Candy Corp is back. They're in the city, and they're looking for you" Staple gave a face of fear, she started shaking "They're back?" she asked in a shaky voice "I thought it was over" she fell to her knees. Reb and Wukong approached her "Staple-"

"Did you find Staple?" they all hear someone speak, Wukong immediately turned around and held out his arms to hide Staple "Uh, Yup I did bud" he said, trying to play it cool. Ghost looked at MK "Wait, you're the guy I talked to about Staple" he pointed, MK seemed confused since Ghost looks different compared to the day they met "Wha? Wait, are you Spooks or something?" MK realized. Ghost frowned at him "Ghost" he corrected.

"Right" MK nervously smiled, he looked at everybody else "Uh, who are these people?" he asked. Wukong nervously chuckle again "They're friends of Staples. Hey Kid, how about you head over to the training ground. I'll meet you when I've calmed things down" he requested with a soft smile.

MK sighed and nodded "Alright" and walked off. They all sighed of relief in unison, Wukong turned around to see how Staple is. She was still on her knees in shock, he kneeled in front of her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder, their eyes meet "Staple, I'll go train MK. You can hang with your people in the meantime. We can figure something out when I'm done. Okay?" he spoke in a gentle tone.

Staple nodded and hummed, Wukong smiled and cupped her face "Hang in there. I promise it won't take long" he then stood up and walked away. Staple watched him leave, Reb tapped her shoulder catching her attention. She saw her handing her, her sweater "Oh, thanks" Staple spoke as she took her sweater and started putting it back on.

"What was that exactly?" FF asked, Staple got her sweater completely on and looked at FF with confusion "What was what?" she asked. Reb frowned "You and Wukong just now. Did something happen between you two these past weeks?" Reb asked with suspicion. Staple tensed at the question "N-No, nothing really happened" she quickly answered. Reb then frowned "You're not crushing on him, are you?" she asked. 

Staple tensed up again "No no no, that's ridiculous as if" she denied with a forced smiled, Ghost then gagged "Really Staple? You're into that guy? Bleh!" he cringed. Staple frowned "What do you mean? I just told you, that's not the case. What gives you the idea that I-"

"You're clearly lying" FF, Reb, and Ghost all said in unison. Staple blinked "Your ears stiffen upwards when you lie" Reb pointed out. Staple panicked internally, grabbed them and pulled them downwards in embarrassment "And also your face is pink" Ghost pointed out. Staple laughed it off "I always have a pink face, You guys know that" Staple tried to play it off. FF stepped in "But it's pinker than normal" she said.

Staple laid flat on the ground, feeling like she was dying inside she groaned "It's not what you thinnkkkk!" she shouted.