No.16 Captured

Wukong felt a cats paw bat at his face which woke him up, he saw Juniper in front of him. He smiled as she meowed. Wukong sat up and gently pet her, Juniper  walked forward and looked back to make sure he was following her, Wukong gave a curious look at this action.

He stood up and walked beside her, he look up to where Staple should be sleeping but his face immediately shifted to fear when he didn't see Staple but a note. He rushed over and kneeled beside the bed. Juniper waddled to Ghost and meowed in his ear which jolted him awake.

"Ah jeez, I was enjoying my sleep. Why would you..." He then noticed the missing Staple, he quickly crawled over to Reb and FF "Guys! Guys!" he said as he shook them awake, FF woke up first "Huh? What?" Reb then woke up with a frown glaring at Ghost.

Ghost gave a worried look, how rare, "Guys! Staples gone!" he announced. FF and Reb both sat up at the same time in a panic, they look at Staples bed and see Wukong kneeling beside it with his head hung low, and a not displayed on the bed.Ghost picked up the note and they huddled into a circle while he read the note out loud.

'Greetings,

I have now taken the devilish rabbit back to where she really belongs into Candy Corp, If you try to take her back. It won't be pretty for either you or the rabbit

-Candy'

Reb clenched her teeth in sorrow and anger, she hit her fist on the ground "Damn it! I could've protected her! But I was asleep recharging!" Reb screamed, disappointed in herself. Wukong seemed to just as upset, he hugged himself seeming like he was trying to pull himself together.

"What'll we do now?" FF asked, Ghost gave a face that was surprised that she even asked that question "Isn't it obvious? We're gonna save Staple!" he announced. Reb and FF looked at Ghost in shock of his bold words. "Ghost! You heard what Candy said here! Staple could get hurt it we act reckless-"

"No" the family looked at Wukong who was still kneeling down, they watch him wipe something off his face with his sleeve. He turned to look at them, he had a heartbroken expression that was trying to stay strong. They watched as many tears fell down his eyes "We can get her back. We WILL get her back. We just need more people to help us out"

...

Staples head felt so loopy and fuzzy, she groaned as her head started to hurt. She slowly opened her eye, her vision was blurry at first but after a few blinks her vision became clear again. She sat up and clenched her head, She looked at her surrounding and realized she was in a cage.

She panicked and held onto the bars of the cage, and saw she was in some kind of warehouse. She looked at the door of the cage and saw the lock that seemed like it had to he unlocked with a keycard.

Staple looked at her hand and back at the lock, she placed her hand on it, pink lightning sparked from her hand. But she flinched back when the lighting hit her instead of the lock causing her to yelp and wince. Her injury quickly recovered.

"That's not going to work again" A voice explained. Staple gasped in fear when she recognized the voice, she immediately scoot back a far as she could. Then she saw a familiar person walk into the room, with a mask on "We learned from the last time" he spoke.

Staple started shaking just by looking at him "Candy" she uttered fearfully, "Ah, So you can speak. And here I thought you were just another wild animal" Candy spoke. Staple frowned in offense at his words "How did you find me?" she asked with a growl.

Candy let out a sinister chuckle "It was simple really. One of my minions overheard you dragon say you were someplace called Flower Fruit Mountain. With that information I was able to track you down and fetch you myself. After all, If need something done right. Do it yourself" he explained.

Staple started to shake "What do you want from me? I was away for 12 years. Now you have me in your grasp again. So what do you want?" she shouted, begging for an answer. Candy stepped closer to her "Why, we still have some things we need to learn about the demon rabbit Subject 001. And we need to study your cannibalism, and how to get rid of it" he explained.

Staple growled demonically at the fact he said 'get rid of her cannibalism' "Get rid of it?!?! It is a part of me as a demon rabbit, and you want to remove that part of me?!" she shouted in pure anger. 

Candy seemed a little confused, then started laughing as if Staple just said a funny joke, now Staple was confused, "What's so funny?" Candy let out sigh when he finished laughing "You really believe that you are naturally a cannibal?" Candy asked and went back to laughing.

She was taken aback by what he said "What.....What do you mean by that?" she asked shaken up. Candy glared at Staple "You aren't a cannibal. You never were" he revealed. Staple was shocked and she began to tremble "What...?" 

"It's true. A creature like you aren't meant to eat human flesh. In one of your experiments there was a mistake made, and you were injected with something that made you cannibalistic" he explained. Staples head was spinning with questions, none of it made sense

"But... how? Aren't my fangs carnivorous? How do you explain that?" Candy leaned towards the cage she was in "They are natural, but they were nothing more than cat like before that injection" Staple was in shock, she was questioning her whole life. It has been a lie, all of it.

Candy stood up straight, "Once we arrive back at the lab we will continue what we started. This time you have the ability to escape" he said as he walked out of the room, leaving Staple alone with this shocking realization.

She laid down, and curled up into a ball. She tried to pull it together but she couldn't, it was all too much for her, she ended up crying her eyes out while lightly sobbing.

...

MK walked into his room and plopped onto his bed with a sigh "Hah. Finally the day is over" he said with an exhausted tone. Then he heard a knock on the door, he groaned and stood up and walked over to the door "Tang if you need more stories I-" when he opened there door he saw Wukong instead.

MK blinked "Monkey King?" Wukong looked he was about to have a break down "Kid, I really need your help" he said in a choked up tone. MK became concerned noticing his emotional state "What is it? What happened?" he asked.

MK saw tears beginning to flood Wukongs eyes "Staple.......She got captured. I know I shouldn't drag you into this mess. But you were the first person I could think of" he sobbed out. MK was shocked at this news, he then held Wukongs shoulders "Hey Hey, I'll help you out. Staple is my friend and I am always willing to help friends of mine. And after all, Staple is important to you too, right?" Wukong nodded at his question 

"Then lets go get her back" MK spoke with a determined smile. Wukong slightly smiled, and he hugs MK "Thanks bud" he said in a hushed tone.