Chapter 25

Everything suddenly felt so magical. I couldn't believe what had happened.

I continued to watch Jere bounce around on stage and a big smile stayed on my face the entire time.

Chelsea and Ivy had already texted me, they were basically freaking out. To be honest so was I.

Before I knew it Jere was already ending his show and walking in my direction again.

I was standing in a spot where basically everyone could see me. So what Jere did next surprised me.

He walked towards me with this big playful smile on his face. Suddenly one of his arms wrapped around me and his lips crashed into mine.

I could hear the fans screaming again as I got consumed by a man in a green bolero. I couldn't be happier.

He gently pulled away again and we both immediately started to chuckle. Jere began guiding me towards the door that lead to backstage.

There he got greeted by his friends and crew. Jere hugged all of them and they chanted something in Finnish.

"Congrats you two" One of his crew members said to me and Jere with a big smile.

And before I knew it everyone started congratulating us.

"Welcome to the family" Häärijä suddenly said with a smile.

For some reason hearing those words made me feel at home.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and turned my gaze back onto Jere.

"Now, let's celebrate tonight!" Jere said as he threw his arms into the air and grabbed hold of me.

He planted a kiss on my head and everyone started cheering. We all walked towards Jere's dressing room.

As soon as we walked in we got met by Ruby sitting on the couch. She looked at us with surprise and it looked like... she had been crying?

We all looked at her confused and I saw Häärijä walking towards her. The rest of us just walked towards our mini fridge and got out some drinks.

I happily accepted a drink and smiled as I took a sip.

Then suddenly I felt my phone beginning to ring and I quickly looked to see who it was.

It was Chelsea.

"Invite them" Jere suddenly said as he was hovering above me.

"Really?" I said with a big smile as his eyes sparkled with joy.

"Yeah of course!" He replied and put his arm around my shoulder.

I immediately picked up the phone and was met with an excited Chelsea.

"Y/N oh my god we need to talk!" She yelled into the phone.

"Well good news, Jere has invited you guys to come backstage" I said and I immediately heard to both of them beginning to scream.

Apparently it was so loud that Jere heard it too. He just chuckled and planted a small kiss on my head, making my whole body shiver.

"I'll pick you guys up" I said and just hung up the phone, guessing they would be outside.

"I'll be right back" I smiled at Jere and he softly nodded at me.

I gave him one last look before exiting the room. God I couldn't believe that I got to call him mine now.

Jere... just for me... mine.

The thoughts just made me go absolutely insane.

I approached the main entrance and started searching for Chelsea and Ivy. It didn't take long until we saw each other.