Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I sat on my bed as I just stared outside and vaguely looked at the view. But my mind was somewhere else.

My mind was still stuck on last night...

I couldn't get his icy blue eyes out of my mind anymore and my whole body had constant butterflies.

A notification from my phone made me snap out of it and I immediately looked to see what it was.

It was from Chelsea saying that they would go down for breakfast right now. I softly smiled.

I texted them last night that I found my phone, but I hadn't told them how I got it. I was really anxious to tell them, but I knew I had to.

So I thought why not do that at breakfast.

As I got ready to leave my room I started thinking. How did Jere even end up having my phone? How did he find it?

I thought it was a little strange but I just tried not to overthink it much.

I grabbed my keycard and opened my door again. I could feel myself getting nervous again as my body was preparing for Jere to bump into me again.

But nothing happened, the hallway was empty.

A feeling of relief when through my body but I also felt disappointed. There was this part of me that had this urge to see him again.

I walked towards the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Luckily that didn't take long.

As I rode the elevator down I began to think about how I would tell Chelsea and Ivy what happened last night.

For some reason I found it really difficult, purely because I couldn't even process it myself.

But before I found a solution the elevator doors already opened. I made my way over towards the breakfast area.

"There she is!" Ivy's suddenly said as I turned a corner. A smile appeared on my face.

"We're so glad you've got your phone back" Chelsea said as she embraced me in a hug.

"Yeah me too" I smiled as I now gave Ivy a hug.

"Are you still okay?" Chelsea asked as she kindly smiled at me.

"I am" I softly smiled back.

"Guys I'm hungry" Ivy immediately said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Alright let's get some breakfast" I said and we all began walking towards the restaurant.

Luckily it wasn't that busy yet and we were able to get a table rather fast.

We all sat down and I grabbed the menu that was in front of us. But before I could have the chance to actually read something, Chelsea asked me something.

"So, how did you get your phone back?" She asked and I felt my body immediately freeze up.

I slowly looked up and got my by her and Ivy curiously staring at me.

"Oh uhm" I cleared my throat.

"I uh, was just at the pool last night" I began and felt myself getting hot.

"And as I was sitting there... someone came over" I said and looked down at my menu for a second.

But as soon as I looked up both their gazes were not focused on me anymore.

Their eyes were widened and I just gave them a confusing look.

"Oh my god" Chelsea softly whispered as she still kept staring.