Brother, Sister, and a Roadsign

"Are you going to grow it back?" I asked horikita.

Horikita, cocking her head to the side with a puzzled look, spoke, "What do you mean?"

"You keep playing with your hair every 5 minutes and twirling it in your fingertips. I just wondered if you were going to bring it back," I explained.

Horikita pondered those words, "I suppose I'll see if it still fits me when it grows back. If it doesn't, it can go back to short, if it does, I'll keep it."

A pragmatic answer.

"A direct continuation of the last video, let's begin."

Ah, so Horikita's words with her brother.

"Brother——!"

A shout came from behind me.

As for whose voice it was, there was no doubt it was that person.

After hearing this voice, the elder Horikita stopped walking.

It seems at the very end, she was able to catch up.

Noon had passed, and the elder Horikita was a few steps away before leaving this place.

"That was my answer," she stated resolutely.

"I suppose it was. It's an interesting answer, though. It works, but I can't help but imagine the effort and lack of planning involved were rather high," I shrugged.

"What pleasure do you gain from this?" she asked me.

"None whatsoever."

"That makes it even more annoying," Horikita sighed.

If she arrived even a minute late, she wouldn't have been able to see his face.

When elder Horikita turned around, he had a surprised expression which I've never seen before.

Was it his sister's arrival which surprised him?

This was, of course, a possibility.

Although that's what I thought, that didn't seem to be the case.

No, it should be said that's not the only reason.

I immediately found out the real reason the elder Horikita was surprised.

"You..."

Arriving after the appointed time, Horikita Suzune hurriedly stood to my side as she panted.

"So that's when you got that hair cut," Sudo commented.

Most people didn't understand at all. Why a haircut right now? The only ones who knew were the 3 in the video.

"So that's what he meant by high effort and low planning. What, did you run there in the morning and pound on the door?" Ryuuen chuckled.

"No..." Horikita stated, but her words lacked little weight since she didn't meet his eyes.

"Uh-huh, sure," Kei giggled.

But right now, to Horikita Suzune, there was no difference between me and the background.

I was not in her field of vision.

She took a step towards her brother while catching her breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm late...!"