Mrs. Harrison

YEAR: 1967

One month has passed and Paul is finally out of the hospital and doing well, and thankfully, the press rejected the story about Jude carrying Georges baby. Anyway, as a welcome home present, the kids and I bought a big fluffy dog for Paul, he named her, Martha.

"Mornin Jude," Paul politely said.
"Hi," she replied triedly.
"Did ye talk to Eric yet?" She shook her head no. "Ye really should," he said while handing her a cup of tea.
"I know, I know. Have ye talked to George yet?"
"Yeah, I didn't tell him that yer pregnant though, I just said that you'll meet him at the coffee shop later today."
"But Paul, I'm not feelin well, how am I suppose to go?"
"Ye don't have to go for long, just go for 10 maybe 20 minutes. Can ye do that?"
"I'll manage," she sighed.
"Great, if ye get ready now, we could meet him there in 20 minutes."
"What about Michelle?"
"She's droppin the kids off at day care. C'mon, go get ready."
"Alright," she dragged herself up the steps to her guest bedroom and quickly got dressed. "How do I look?"
She asked.
"Beautiful," he smiled.
"The dress is too tight," she complained.
Paul just laughed and showed her out the door. They got in the Mini and began driving to meet George.
"So has Eric been wonderin where you've been?"
"He's been on tour, he still thinks I'm at home."
"I see,"
The rest of the car ride was silent, until Paul pulled up to the coffee shop.
"There he is," Jude said nervously.
"Good luck,"
"Thank ye Paul," she gave him a quick hug and walks dout of the car and into the little coffee shop. "Hi George,"
"Hello Jude," Jude gave him a weak smile as she sat down. "So we need to talk,"
"Yeah, we do,"
"Let me start by sayin, what we did was a mistake," Jude's body froze, "I was angry," he continued, "Pattie told me that she wasn't in the right mind and that she'd never do it again. Now she's happy as can be, and she keeps sayin that she wants to have a kid," he chuckled. "So what did ye want to talk about?" He asked with a smile.
"I'm pregnant," she looked down to the table, "and its not Eric's..."
"A-Are ye sayin what I think yer sayin?" Jude pursed her lips and nodded. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He said said under his breath as a smile creeped onto his face. "Jude," she looked up from the table.
"Yeah George?"
George stood up from the table and got down on one knee.
"Will ye marry me?"
"No..." She whispered.
"W-Why not?"
"Cause," she picked him and dragged him back to his seat, "ye don't love me. And I wouldn't want ye to be stuck with me, just cause ye got me pregnant,"
"Who said I didn't love ye!"
"Ye did! Sayin that what we did was a mistake!"
"Well Jude," he grabbed her hands, "now that I know, I no longer see it as a mistake,"
"Oh really? Then what do ye see it as?"
"The best thing that I ever did," he kissed her hands, "I'm willin to give this a try if ye are. What do ye say?"
"We gotta get divorces first," she chuckled.
"I'll tell Pattie as soon as I get home. Okay?"
"Okay. It was nice seein ye," she smiled and stood up from the table and walked back to Paul's car.

George's POV:

I smiled at Jude as she walked out of the coffee shop. I stood up from the table and dropped a tip on the table and walked out to my car. I was smiling the whole way home, I pulled into my driveway and walked into my house, still chipper as can be.
"Pattie!" I started calling. "Pattie dear!" I walked upstairs and walked into our bedroom. "Pa-" my voice died out. I saw her sleeping with another man. I saw her sleeping with Eric.
"George!" She shrieked. "I can-"
"Pattie I want a divorce,"
"George..." She began crying.
"SAVE IT PATTIE!" I took a deep breath. "AND ERIC!"
"What," there was a scared tone in his voice.
"Go home and tell yer pregnant wife that ye want a divorce!"
"Sh-Shes pregnant?" He smiled. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He cheered.
"No, I am."
"What?" Eric thought to himself. "Are ye sayin ye fucked my wife?"
"Yeah I am, and ye fucked mine. Now get the fuck outta my house,"
"What about me?" Pattie asked, still crying.
"Fuckin go with him. I never want to see ye again."
"But George-"
"SHUT YER FUCKIN MOUTH! YE HAD YER CHANCE BUT YE FUCKED IT UP! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
They quickly put on their clothes and stormed out of the house.