I Read the News Today...Oh Boy!

YEAR: 1967

Paul's face went white as he dropped the phone onto the table.
"Paul...what's wrong?" He didn't respond. "Paul, answer me!" He slid his back against the wall and put his head to his knees. "PAUL!" I cried.
"Brian's dead," he whispered.
Everyone in the room went silent.
"What do ye mean he's dead?" Ringo asked.
"HE'S DEAD! HE FUCKING DIED!" Paul screamed; Stella began crying. Paul looked to his new daughter and took her from my arms. "Shhh, I'm sorry I scared ye Stella."
Everyone remained quiet, trying to process the new news.
"We should go," Lucy said.
Lucy and Ringo walked out if the room with Zak, they were followed by Eric, then Pattie.
"George, are ye comin?"
"I should stay, Paul's me best mate. I can't stand seein him like this. Go home, I'll call a car or get a ride from someone."
"Alright, I understand," she gave him a quick kiss, "see ye at home."
"See ye at home," he walked back into the hospital room and began comforting Paul. Jude was sitting at the end of my bed, trying to distract Mary and Heather from Paul's meltdown.
"Mummy, what's wrong with daddy?" Heather asked.
"A dear friend died,"
"Who?"
"Uncle Brian,"
"UNCLE BRIANS DEAD!" Heathers eyes began to water.
"Yes," I whispered.

Heather crawled to me and started crying into the crook of my neck. Stella finally calmed down and was placed back into her little hospital crib. Mary was confused and Paul began crying again. George was by Paul's side, trying to make him feel better.
"It'll be alright Paul," George said, patting his back.
"I lost my mum, I lost what was suppose to be my first born, I ALMOST lost Heather, I lost my wife for a year, and now I lost Brian!"
"Things will get better Paul," Jude said, holding Mary.
Paul fell to the floor again and cried in a corner. George followed him to the floor and whispered in his ear, "if it makes ye feel better, I lost the love of my life." George stood up and walked into the waiting room. Jude placed Mary in a chair and followed him out.

"So ye know," Jude said.
"Know what?"
"I heard ye say, ye lost the love of yer life,"
"I did. So what do I know?"
"I saw Pattie the other day, walkin down the pier, holdin hands with another man."
"No, I didn't know that," George looked to the ground.
"Oh, well now ye do. And if ye weren't talkin about losin her, then who were ye talkin about?"

Jude's POV:

"Oh, well, now ye do. And if ye weren't talkin about losin her, then who were ye talkin about?"
I saw George's eyes get doughy as he took a step near me. He cupped my cheek and gave me a passionate kiss.
"You, I lost ye. The love of my life."
"Oh Georgie," I smiled, giving him another kiss.
"I love ye Jude, and I'm sorry for all the pain I caused ye."
"Its alright," I looked up to him and smiled.
"Do ye want to get outta here?" He chuckled.
"Yeah, I would, just let me say goodbye to Michelle,"
"Alright, I'll be right here," he flashed me a smile as I walked back into Michelle's hospital room.
"Hey Mich, I gotta go. Eric wants me back home."
"Alright," she said as I gave her a hug, "thank ye for all yer help, and if ye see George, tell him thank ye as well."
"Will do, love ye."
"Love ye too. Bye Mary, Heather," I walked over to Stella's crib, "and Stella," I smiled and walked out. "Alright, let's go,"
I walked back out and I saw George in his Beatle disguise. Now that he had a mustache, he had a fake beard, sunglasses and a hat. George wrapped his arm around my waist, but I pulled away.
"George, people know that I'm Michelle's sister, and they know that I'm with Eric. I love ye, but we can't have any public displays of affection, okay?"
"I completely understand," he smiled and we continued walking to my car.
As soon as we walked outside there were about a thousand people wanting to see Paul, Michelle, Mary, Heather, and Stella.
"MRS. CLAPTON!" One of them yelled, "WHATS THE NAME OF YER NEW NIECE OR NEPHEW!"
"Stella!" I yelled pushing past everyone and finally got to my car with George. "That new gets easier," I sighed.
"What do ye think its like for me?" He laughed.
I smiled and began driving home. When we arrived I opened the front door to the house and pulled George in.
"Whoa, won't Eric find out that I'm here?"
"He's workin," I smiled as I began undoing his shirt.
I looked up to him and took of his disguise. He cupped my face again and and began kissing me passionately. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
"Yer beautiful. Ye know that right?"
I flashed him a smiled as my cheeks got read.
"I love ye so much, Mr. Harrison."
"And I love ye too Mrs. Harrison," he unzipped my dress and led me to the couch.