Chapter 6: Set Ablaze

That night, Rani fell asleep, happy with herself. She had gotten rid of three more of those disgusting, despicable creatures. She closed her eyes, ready for sleep. But it never came.

"Hello, darling."

Rani groaned and shifted her position. She didn't want to dream tonight.

"Wakey wakey!"

Rani opened her eyes and screamed, "I-I killed you. H-How are you here!"

"You still love me. Even if you killed me, I never really left," He walked closer to her and stroked her cheek.

"Ew ew ew!" Rani shrieked and rubbed his germs off her face.

"It was just entertainment, love."

Rani turned around and saw another one of him.

"I was just waiting for you to come back."

Rani looked to her left and saw another duplicate of him, "S-Stop! You cheated on me so many times!"

"Only because I loved you."

Another one surrounded her.

Rani started twitching, "Shut up!"

"You're my one and only."

Rani was fully surrounded by him. "No. No no no no no! You're supposed to be dead. This is just a dream!"

"Let's pick up where we left off."

"You're dead!"

"What's wrong with dating a dead lion?"

Rani groaned and covered her head, "Leave. Me. ALONE!" She roared and woke up. The sun was rising now. Rani rubbed her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep.

When Rani started patrol, she realized Kion and the Lion Guard were gone.

"No...how could I let this happen! I knew he was going to run! Fuck!" Rani snarled. "He left me too. I had so many plans of torture for him. And he's gone now!" Rani dug her claws into the dirt, "Oh I'll show him. He won't get away from me!"

Rani knew exactly where he would head. The Pridelands. Luckily for her, she knew the faster way. "They'll never know what hit 'em," Rani giggled.

Rani: Hop, hop, hop away I remember how bad I was hurt that day. What a wicked little thing you are, why'd you have to leave me with a broken heart?

Rani: Left me split, cracked, cut in half, all alone and torn apart. Had a white coat like white lies. Deceived by the innocence in his eyes

Rani: Please, please, come back to me. Won't you come back?

Rani: He was my bunny, so soft and cuddly, but every bunny hops away, too bad my baby couldn't stay. He never loved me, just took it from me. I watched my little cotton ball hip hop away and take it all

Rani: I hope you die, bunny. I, I won't cry, bunny. Why did you run from me? All I did was hold you, hold you. Die, bunny. I, I won't cry, bunny. Why did you run from me? All I did was hold you, hold you

Rani: Squeeze tight, suffocate, everything was going well I don't know what changed. We're you bothered by the way I talked? Wish then I knew what it was that scared you off

Rani: We were happy and so divine everything was candy sweet, I was hoodwinked when I blinked. Felt like I woke to a real bad dream

Rani: Please, please come back to me. Won't you come back?

Rani: He was my bunny. So soft and cuddly. But every bunny hops away too bad my baby couldn't stay. He never loved me. Just took it from me. I watched my little cotton ball hip hop away and take it all

Rani: I hope you die, bunny. I, I won't cry, bunny. Why did you run from me? All I did was hold you, hold you. Die, bunny. I, I won't cry, bunny. Why did you run from me? All I did was hold you, hold you

Rani had arrived at the Pridelands. Kion would be arriving soon as well, so she needed to take action quickly.

Rani ripped some dry grass out of the ground and walked up Priderock. The Royal Family was sleeping. Rani was disgusted to find two lionesses sleeping next to male lions.

They'll die as well. Rani growled. She went to the outlands and placed a small branch over a steam vent, waiting for it to start on fire. Once it did, Rani quickly ran back to Priderock. She held the small branch between her claws and smirked, "Wake up! Nap time's over."

The Royal family slowly opened their eyes and gasped.

"Who are you!" Simba growled.

Rani looked at the small branch which was slowly being consumed by the fire. Then she looked back at the Royal Family and giggled, "Have fun in hell you motherfuckers." She dropped the small branch on the dry grass and it instantly set ablaze.

Rani watched in satisfaction at the entrance of Priderock as the Royal Family desperately tried to get free from the flames.

Rani giggled and continued watching. She wanted to make sure they were dead before she left to find Kion. Rani growled just thinking about him. He had gotten away many times, but the next time she saw him, he wouldn't be so lucky.