Planning

Luke was about to loose his mind. 

Ever since lunch came and Percy was not there they instantly were asking about him and had been berating him with questions he would let Percy himself answer. He needed to start the training session with his soldiers and the campers would not leave him alone. 

"ENOUGH!" He roared.

Silence filled the arena.

Luke met each and every person's gaze as his eyes showed his anger and authority.

"Percy is in a meeting currently. I have work to do. So drop  the questions."

No one dared say anything as the co-commander of the army turned around and walked to his soldiers.

There was a gust of wind and then Percy appeared out of no where next to his friend. 

Luke raised his hand as Percy opened his mouth, stopping whatever he was about to say. "If they ask me one more question I might just loose it. You handle them."

Percy looked to the campers gathered around the arena and instantly understood. 

"Meeting with the head cabin leaders in 10 minutes. I'll explain everything okay?" Percy spoke to his friends and other campers. 

They nodded their heads and ran off. 

Luke let out a sigh of relief. "You have no idea how long they have been bothering me. I haven't been able to start any training sessions with the army today because of them."

Percy just smirked. "I'm not worried about our soldiers, we need to focus on training the campers."

"Yeah, I was waiting on you to work out a schedule with them. We can go over it tonight."

"Sounds good. I'm going to go talk with them. See you at dinner?"

"Yeah, just let me know if you need me." Luke said with knowing eyes locking with Percy's own. 

"I will. Thanks." Percy said as he turned to the big house.

~~ 

10 minutes later all the cabin leaders were sitting or standing around the ping pong table. 

Percy's close friends, the seven, were the most anxious and excited. They wanted to know what happened to their friend. 

Percy suddenly walked in with Annabeth and the room went quite. 

Annabeth hadn't asked Percy about the details yet. She was afraid to ask. She didn't want to know of the pain he went through alone, without her.

Percy squeezed her hand, knowing full well what she was thinking. 

He smiled at his friends. Jason and Piper, Leo, Hazel and Frank, Grover, Nico, Clarisse, Will, Travis and Conner, Katie, and so many more. His family. 

He was about to get emotional so he just cleared his throat and started from the beginning.

He told them about what happened on Olympus. His eyes dark and unsettling.

He struggled through some parts, like his father disowning him. Annabeth squeezed his hand in support.

He skipped over most of the details, not wanting his friends to worry anymore about him. 

He told them of how Chaos showed up and saved his life. How he adopted him. How he met Luke. Training with Chaos and the army. Leading them. Leading missions. And then finally how they came here.