Epilogue

The palace was full of people running around.

Beautiful white flowers were being hung around every window and doorway. 

The banquet hall was filled with tables decorated with a dark emerald green table cloth, glass chargers, gold rimmed ivory plates, gold silverware, light grey napkins and crystal wine glasses. Beautiful candles of varying heights filled the center of the tables. Greenrery hung across the ceiling along with chiffon emerald green draping of the whole hall making it feel like an enchanted forest against the white marble.

White flowers were everywhere. Along every arche way, stairwell, window and table.

Once the banquet hall was completed they moved to the outdoor garden balcony.

Beautiful clear chairs were set out on the marble terrace overlooking the best view of the planet but more importantly, the sky. 

The galaxy filled sky seemed to shine brighter and it was the perfect contrast against the white marble.

Two massive floral arrangements were at the front on either side creating a stunning alter for the ceremony. Greenery was hanging from all the pillars in the area as well.

With guests now arriving a team put the final touch out. A rich and deep emerald green velvet runner was rolled out down the aisle and a silver and gold rope closed it off.

A large, light grey grand piano sat in the back. 

There were at least 1,000 chairs spread around and slowly they were being filled by campers from both the Roman and Greek camps and army members. A few gods flashed in as well. Annabeth's step mom and brothers were sitting up front on the left and Paul was sitting in the front on the right.

Apollo finally sat down at the piano waiting for his que. 

He was given a thumbs up from behind the emerald green curtains hanging along the back marble archway.

He began to play and everyone quieted down.

Chaos, clad in an exquisite black suit, trimmed with gold and silver markings and crown on, made his way up front and stood tall and proud with the biggest smile on his face.

Next was Poseidon, wearing a simple navy suit, he walk down and seated himself to the left.

Athena followed, clad in an elegant deep grey dress that sparkled as she walked.

When the curtain moved again, Sally appeared in a beautiful sparkling sea green dress, arm wrapped securely through Percy's. 

Percy was wearing a similar style to Chaos' but it had a little extra markins down the front and he wore a simple white flower boutonniere. His crown resting on his head in a regal manner. His wings ruffled with nerves as he walked his mom down and went to stand by Chaos in the center.

Frank, Jason, Leo, Grover and Luke followed next. All wearing a simple black suit and little white boutonnieres. Luke whispered something in Percy's ear and they both chuckled quietly.

Hazel, Piper and Thalia went next. The girls wore beautiful flowing chiffon dresses the same color as the aisle runner.  

Apollo changed songs and everyone stood. 

Percy was smiling so big as he anticipated the moment.

The curtains drew back to reveal Annabeth and her dad.

Breath left Percy's lungs as he took in his soon to be wife.

Her golden hair was down and curled with perfection. A small section braided like a waterfall to the side. A simple gold necklace adorned her collar bone. The dress was ivory chiffon with loose sleeves and lace edging. She wore a long simple veil that stretch back a few feet. Her bouquet was elegant and complemented her dress perfectly.

Her smile brought breath back into Percy's lungs as they locked eyes

Everyone had tears of joy in their eyes. 

Percy gently took Annabeth's hand as they turned to face Chaos and then each other. Annabeth quickly wiping a tear off Percy's cheek.

Blessings were given, vows said and then rings exchanged. 

Annabeth and Percy never breaking eye contact.

"Remember, marriage is not some contract that can be broken. What is now joined together nothing can separate. Love is more than a feeling, it is a choice. Through the hard times and the good times, you must both choose each other first. Serve one another and be there for one another. Though, you both already do this. So, it is with all my heart and many blessings I can say, you are now husband and wife. Percy, you may kiss your bride."

Percy didn't hesitate. With one arm he pulled her close, his other hand wrapping gently around her check, they kissed. Sparks of pure joy exploded through them both. They held the kiss as an eruption from all their friends and family filled the air. 

Chaos snapped his fingers and white flower petals began falling from the sky as the two pulled apart. 

They both had the biggest smile on their faces as they clasped hand and leaned their foreheads together. Enjoying the moment.

Chaos continued in a loud voice, "It is with great honor and privilege, I present to you for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!"

The cheering increased as the two made their way down the aisle together.

Percy stopped half way and pulled Annabeth close and dipped her down for a kiss. 

Cheers erupted again. 

Annabeth started to walk again but Percy stopped her. He scooped her up in his arms in one swift movement before taking to the air. 

Annabeth laughed as she wrapped her arms around him. 

He landed softly on his personal balcony of his room that he made after they returned. 

They could both still hear the cheering and joy from the other side of the palace as Percy set her down on her feet. 

"You look stunning Wise Girl." He whispered in a hushed tone while pulling her close.

"And you look as handsome as ever Seaweed Brain." She whispered back.

Percy started humming and spun her around and into a dance. 

As the sky began to darken, the stars and galaxies began to shine brighter as if in response to their Prince and Princess.

Their future King and Queen.