The Battle

After many anxious hours of night the light of day finally began to appear.

Percy snapped his eyes open as the same feeling he felt in the woods yesterday filled his body again. 

He had kept second watch from 2am-3am with Poseidon and a group of campers before switching with another group at 3. 

He acted quickly. 

"Annabeth, wake up. We have to go."

The blonde quickly woke at his words and they both got ready quickly. As she began to put her armor on Percy then made his appear. 

"I'll go gather the gods and army, you get the campers."

She nodded before running out the door.

Percy appeared on the porch of the big house. Chiron was the only one outside at the moment. 

"Percy. What brings you here so early?" The sentar questioned. Worry filling his eyes in anticipation for what he might say.

"It's time. Remember not to sound the alarm. We need the element of surprise." 

Chiron nodded before heading off to gather campers. 

Percy finally rounded up all the gods and army members. They were armed and ready, waiting for orders. Once the campers were ready they gathered with the gods and the Chaos army as well. 

Percy and Luke walked up the stairs of the big house and everyone instantly silenced. Waiting to hear what to do.

Percy himself looked just as he did when he first arrived back. Clad in his regal looking armor of black, gold and silver. Crown resting on his head again. Luke wore similar armor to his friend. Both standing out from the rest of the army due to their commanding rank. 

Percy was about to speak when Chaos appeared next to him. Chaos wore a similar, yet sleeker looking armor set to his commanders. His crown was also resting on his head. It was the same metal as Percy's but looked more regal and noteworthy. Anyone looking at them would be able to tell Chaos was the creator. He nodded at Percy to continue.

The prince cleared his throat, "Okay, you all know what to do. We have gone over these plans many times and I know you will do your best. Remember to wait for my signal before engaging. We will be taking this fight to them. Our home shall not be turned to ruins. Gods, stay with your groups and fight hard. Everyone, protect each other and be aware of your surroundings. Order likes to play with shadows and darkness but don't let it get to you. Campers and Warriors, remember your training and stay together. Apollo and his children will set up in the center of everything half a mile from camp as the medic area for anyone who needs it. If you get tired and need to rest please go there to recharge before going back into the fray. We don't want unnecessary injuries. Everyone ready?"

Almost everyone nodded in return.

"Okay then, head out and get into position." He finished.

The army, campers and gods all broke up and got into their groups.

Hera and Zeus would be with Jason and a large group of the army. Taking the front line.

Athena was with her children, Annabeth included, and they were paired with Ares and his children. They were right behind Hera and Zeus' group on the ground to help fill gaps and change strategies when needed by the lead of the goddess of wisdom. Everyone knew Ares would need a sensible partner to counteract his god of war methods.

Apollo and his children were to set up a medic area in the behind all the groups closer to camp for the wounded and help anyone who was hurt.

Artemis and her hunters paired with Demeter and her children, would take to the trees and vegetation to use it against their enemy. The hunters were to shoot their bow and arrows from the treetops while the campers would use spells to their advantage. A section of the army was sent with them as well.