Olympus

Percy woke to something moving beside him. He opened his eyes and glanced over to see Annabeth laying beside him. He smiled as he wrapped a wing around them and pulled her close.She made a cute sound as she moved closer to him. The movement having woken her.

As she opened her eyes Percy leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning wise girl."

She smiled looking up at him. "Good morning seaweed brain."

Both couldn't keep the smiles off their faces as they laid there. 

The silence was interrupted by banging on the door.

"Percy! Get up! Chaos left paperwork for you in the office. It is almost 11am and you are supposed to meet with the gods on Olympus." Luke yelled through the door.

Percy just sighed. The one thing he hated most about being 'prince' was all the paperwork he had to do. It was basically stuff that Chaos didn't want to handle so he passed it off to him instead. 

"I'm coming!" He replied as he sat up.

He gently stood and then turned and grabbed Annabeth's hand. Guiding her off the bed and bringing it to his lips as he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her hand. 

"My lady." 

She smiled brightly at him as Percy let go and walked to the door. As he turned his attire changed into what he was wearing yesterday, now clean and perfectly polished. Crown resting on his head. 

Annabeth followed him out of his room and into the rest of the cabin. Finally taking in the beautiful design the interior had. 

Before she knew it they were in a kitchen where some food sat that Luke made for his friends since they missed breakfast. 

Percy scarfed his down while Annabeth just ate a little. Lunch would be soon anyway. 

"Okay my dear, I need to go to Olympus now." Percy said as he go up from his seat.

She grimaced. "Percy, please don't do anything stupid."

"Me!? Now why would I do that?" He questioned. A smirk formed on his face.

"Don't worry Annabeth. I can handle myself with the gods."

Luke walked into the room. "So, how are you going to greet the Olympians Percy?"

A mischievous glint filled his eyes and Luke just sighed.

"In style." 

And with that he disappeared. 

~~

Poseidon was sitting on his throne. Waiting for Percy to show up. 

He had called the rest of the Olympians for a meeting to go over the details about what happened yesterday at Camp Half-Blood. They had already discussed everything Poseidon wanted to share. 

He had received a long lecture from Zeus about intervening with the battle but he didn't care. If he hadn't stayed he wouldn't have found Percy. 

Suddenly a breeze filled the room. The gods looked to Zeus who just shrugged saying it wasn't him.

Poseidon smirked knowing Percy was about to arrive. 

He had told the Olympians the Son of Chaos wanted to introduce himself to them. They were all interested. 

The gods looked around in caution when the room turned as dark as night. 

Yells of surprise came from some of the gods.