Chapter Sixteen

Gabby's POV

(Selena Gomez-Fetish)

He pinned me against the elevator wall. "Don't pretend you don't feel anything for mi vida." I feel his lips caressing my ear. "You see mi amor he doesn't have what I can give you." Fuck his abs were fucking delicious.

If I catch Jackson Fucking Wang near you. Touching what is mine. I will kill him in front of you. You will be begging me for to fuck you in front of him and I will post it on the internet and the black market. Fuck I shouldn't be turned on by someone threatening me or my fiancé. But I did. Fuck what is wrong with me.

Mrs. O'Hara did you hear what I said? Professor Kim.

Sorry. It won't happen again.

I'm holding on to your word. But I won't let it slide next time just because you sign my paychecks. Mrs. O'Hara. Professor Choi stated.

No no no of course I promise.

Class dismissed.

I leave the classroom and I feel big set of hands. Pinning me against the wall.

Did you miss me Mi Amor? Kissing my neck. It was Miguel. I felt relief but I shouldn't. Get off of me! Biting his ear. He stops kissing my neck. He tightens his grip with his body. What did I tell you last night? Last night was a mistake. I said to his face. Biting his ear again harder. He hisses letting me go and I walk away.

Last night was not a mistake and you know it.

(Zayn and Kehlani- Wrong)

I stopped in my tracks

He walks up to me. He caress his lips to my ear. He won't touch you like I do. He whispers. His hand warm massive hands caress me. Fuck I'm turned on. He won't love you like I would. Whispering. He didn't give a fuck we were in public. He don't know your body. Slowly placing his hand to my waist he pinches my love handles. He don't do you right. He won't love you like I would. Whispering like silk wine. Shivers go down the spine leaving butterflies in my stomach. He was gone.

What the fuck! I yell out.

Miguel's POV

I don't fucking care if she is engaged to Jackson Fucking Wang. She is mine. And I'm taking her back. She has to remember the way I loved her. Needed her. Wanted her. She's going to beg me to fuck her. Because Gabby belongs to me. My wife is my number one priority. I'll rip Jackson's head off if I see him touch what is mine. I don't fucking care that he is my children godfather or was my best man at my wedding.

I am her fucking husband.

Waiting for her to get out of class. Saw her beautiful body.

Pinning her against the wall. Kissing her neck. My wife bites my ear. That's my girl. Defending herself. She tried to walk away. Stating our time together was a mistake. Big mistake saying that mi vida, refraining myself.

No it wasn't and you know it.

I had to haunt her with the words that were truth. He won't touch you like I do, he won't love you like I would, he don't know your body, he don't do you right, he won't love like I would, love you like I would.

Leaving her with the truth that she knows deep down for her to hear.

(Calum Scott- You are the Reason)

She was ignoring my calls and text for over a week.

I tracked her phone. She took a speed train to Junmanjin Beach in Ganwando. She was sitting on the edge of the rocky pier. A hoodie with her favorite pink scarf wearing a skirt. While it was fucking cold. She looked miserable not knowing what to do. Just staring at the ocean.