Chapter Five

Gabby's POV

Aye Gabriela I'm really happy that you finally found someone que te ama a ti. I smile at her. I could tell he loves you I feel it in my bones. I really see you so much much happier. From the last 5 years well Jackson helped a lot. I honestly don't get why you didn't date him though. Mami Jackson is like a brother to me. I guarantee he will be the godfather to my future children. But Miguel he makes me feel safe, loved physically and mentally, smart as fuck, respectful, and possessive in a good way though, and he's obsessed with me, and that's what I always wanted in a man. Grumpy sometimes but I love him. I would literally die for him.

We arrive at the Chanel store in Highland Park Village. Welcome to Chanel. My name is Jessica Is there a specific item you like to purchase? Yes I was looking for two classic hand bags purses and a backpack. Ah yes. Specific color as well? Black and pink.

I couldn't decide which black purse all I knew I wanted a classic handbag. My phone rings

Mi Rey His picture shows him being grumpy heart emoji.

Mi Amor just get all of them you're taking to long.

How do you I'm being indecisive about it. Your home aren't you? I looked around I didn't see him. I turn again. He's in front of me I hit my face in his stomach. I chuckle .

He hangs up. Just take all of them. He said. My mom is talking to my dad in the corner.

Hi Jessica I'll take all of them. Actually, your husband already purchased them, Mrs. O'Hara.

Mrs. O'Hara? She hands the bags to me. I look back at Miguel. Which one is the black-tweeted purse? In this one. Thank you, Jessica. I walk towards Miguel and my parents. Thank you I give him a kiss on his back. You're welcome. He turns around and hugs me. Mom this is for you consider it your birthday, Christmas, and Mother's Day present for the next 2 years. What, you don't have to do that Mija. Mami you've taken care of me for the past 25 years. It's time I return the favor. Thank you she smiled so hard.

Let's go we need to go to Target next to the house. I told Miguel. We say our goodbyes.

We went home and took a nap. For 2 hours. We fucked in the shower again since we desperately needed another one. And to sweat off the alcohol. I got out of the shower changed and headed to bed. He climbs on to the bed as well. I was reading a book. Mi Amor we have to go over names for the babies.

Oh I already have names especially since I'm gonna be ripping my vagina apart. He laughs, of course.

He hands me a notebook and pen.

If we have 3 boys or 3 girls there gonna have your last name and a Korean name since we will be living in Korea by the next two years. I wouldn't have it any other way. He drags me towards him.

Miguel's pov

Sons, she writes

-Isaac Christian Harper O'Hara

-Elyseen Miguel Sebastian O'Hara

-Aidan Daniel Gabriel O'Hara

Daughters

-Violetta Ailee Marie O'Hara

-Celine Astrid Stella O'Hara

-Emilia Alessandra Monaco O'Hara

Korean

Elyseen Jinwoo

Aidan Yeonwoo

Isaac Eunwoo

Violetta Sarang

Celine Sol

Emilia Haneul

Before we left to the store she grabbed her phone. She kisses my lips and my eyes are covered with my hair. Her hand covered my cheek showing off the ring and earrings I gave her for acceptance into Yonsei.

She post the picture on instagram

Congratulatory present from my love for getting into my dream school. Yonsei University. Her phone blows up.

MJ- That's My Best Friend She A Real Bad Bitch! Congrats Wubby Saranghae.

Jackson- Congratulations Best Friend! We gonna get fucking wasted girl.

Miguel- Congratulations Mi Vida Te quiero you deserved it.

Gabby's POV

We didn't go to the Target so we decided to go to the tomorrow. We just netflix and chill but mostly chill.

The next morning

We woke up and we fucked in the shower. He pinned me against the shower wall. We literally have the best sex life than anyone on this planet and universe. I burrowed his shorts with no underwear and hoodie god it smelled like him. We drove to Target first. I pulled a cart but he took it. A bunch of t-shirts, pajamas, shorts, leggings, and pants. We walked toward the book section. And I stopped walking. I was tempted to buy more books. Nope. He drags me away from the wrist. No more books until you finished the ones at home. Just one. I pretty please. No. He drags me away like a small child. I pout. He goes to the workout gear section and grabs a medicine ball and a dumbbell. I roll my eyes. Don't roll your eyes at me Mi Amor I gotta keep my body tight for you because we both know you stare at my ass during class when I'm teaching. You do really have a perfect ass baby. I smack it. I was about to leave the section. Until I noticed Mariana, Eliana, Richard, and Scarlett were in front of us. We are just gonna pretend you're not fucking your professor Richard said while closing Scarlett's ears. I turn red from embarrassment.

Mi amor these are my sisters, brother-in-law, and niece. He shakes their hands. Please don't tell Mom and Dad that he's my professor. They literally just met him yesterday and I got to move out of the house. Did he help you get into Yonsei Eliana asked. Yes and no. She did everything herself though, he assured them. Okay, I'll accept that. Eliana said. By the way mom and dad are heading to the Christmas section. Miguel walks away. Where you going? asking him. Christmas section come on, he has me follow me.

We need a Christmas tree soon mi amor. We waited there before my parents appeared. I know he hugs me from behind. What color do you want our home to be? Silver, gold, rose gold, and red. Lyla, did you catch that? Yup, she appears and disappears. I hope your making my grandbabies? My mom comes from behind. What? Eliana and Mariana say in unison. That fast you give her permission to move in with him. Mariana exclaimed. Mariana mira a el. He looks like a beast in la cama my mom said. Well in that case we gotta go. He smacks my ass. We got work to do Mi Reina. He walks away. We got the rest of the groceries we needed. Grabbing snacks, drinks, pasta, two gallons of oat milk. Honey and sugar, chocolate chips, and almond flour. He looks at the dog section. We are not getting a fucking dog! I shout at him in a low voice. I never said anything about a dog. I'm just telling you. Walking away from him and grabbing toothbrushes, mouthwash, floss, and ligas. Face toner, moisturizer, eye cream, night cream, serums, like 20 face masks, makeup remover, face wash, razors, shaving cream, shampoo and conditioner, hair mask, I'll be back, he said. Okay. Leaving the cart with me. body lotion and scrub exfoilator. Cotton pads. I find him in the intimacy section looking at the products. He faces me. Let's find out if you're pregnant yet after all the sex we had last night and this morning. He spoke too loud. Shut up! I said silently shouting again.

He grabs all of the pregnancy test. Right senora. I turn around my mom behind me. At least someone is listening He dumps the test into the cart. OH MY GOD in mortification. I cover my eyes. He grabs like four lubes What flavor do you want strawberry, fruit punch, chocolate, or coconut? Shut up, Miguel. I give him the death stare. He wasn't scared of me. We'll just take all of them. He dumps the lubes in the cart. I walk away from them with the cart. He follows me. Well shit my little sister has a better sex life than I do Elizabeth said. I start speed-walking.