Chapter Eight

Miguel pov

She's huge and I love her for it!

Her cravings are much more intense when we moved to Korea. She would eat pickles with chocolate or tomatoes with chocolate. She hates tomatoes.

She wanted kimchi with everything! When I say everything I mean everything! Kimchi with chocolate cookies, kimchi with ttoekbokki, and kimchi with shrimp chips. Kimchi with coffee when she needed it but she didn't care if sushi was bad for pregnancy. She ate it. When I told her are you sure. She stabbed my hand with a chopstick. Then asked her is she eating again. She snapped. I am carrying your three fucking sons inside me don't fucking ask me about how much I eat Cabron! With a mouthful of bibimbap with kimchi. Her mom heard and saw the whole thing. She was more afraid of her than usual. And her mother is the scary one in her family.

One time she woke me up to Portal to buy her Whataburger and when I didn't get the right order she cried.

Now she's hopefully calm!

Is it weird to say that Korea feels more like home already when we just arrived! I told her. Massaging her back while on the medicine ball! No, I was thinking the same thing. She moans each time I rub her back.

Mary Jane, her best friend, visited everyday! They cried into each other arms like long lost siblings when Mary Jane picked us up from the airport.

Mariana and her mother decided to stay another week! And Mariana drove Gabby to obgyn this time. I absolutely did not trust Mariana at all when it comes to driving. She is the most terrible driver on earth. I had a gut feeling something was gonna go wrong but Gabby insisted that she would be fine and that I had a business deal to seal. Trying to buy out Samsung and SM and HYBE. And I succeeded I owned the hospital as well!

(A small Gabby's POV)

I felt something was going to go wrong but I ignored it. Miguel had to go do a business meeting he persisted in driving into taking me to my obgyn appointment. But I insisted him that I would be fine but deep down wasn't true. We were in front of the elevator waiting for it since we lived on the 80th floor. Mi amor you absolutely know I don't trust your sister in her driving skills. I can reschedule the meeting. Miguel said.

Baby, Mariana has driven me all my life and I haven't we gotten into a car crash. I grab his hands he was standing in front of me placing his hands on my ginormous stomach. The babies were kicking. I will be okay. He places his head on my neck. Ugghh in frustration. Now go seal that business deal. I kiss his collarbone. He picks up his head and cups my face. If something happens to you or the triplets. I will burn down the whole world if you don't come back to me. Rubbing my chubby cheeks. I know you will . He kisses me with so much passion. I love you mi vida. The elevator door opens. He sticks out his foot to hold the door. I love you too mi corazon. He kisses me one more time. He releases my face. He enters the elevator Come- back- to- me. I will I promise. I love you in unison. And it closes.

20 minutes later

My anxiety was going through the roof. My heart papillating Mariana don't turn its not yet! I yell at her. Gabby I got this. I was holding on to my stomach. I extremely felt something. Don't fucking turn she didn't turn. BAM. A pickup truck smashes into us. I blacked out. All I could think about is Miguel and the babies.

Miguel POV

I felt something wrong deep in my gut!

I check my phone and it rings Samsung hospital.

Hello Mr. O'Hara this is Dr. Yang. Your fiancée has been in an accident! My heart dropped and my eyes turned deep red! Are you attending? I ask sternly! Yes sir! He replies. I want her in the VIP Wing and if one of the triplets or my fiancée die in your hands! I will fucking destroy you! I snapped. Understood Yes sir! he replied I pass the speed limit not giving a fuck.