Chapter Thirteen

Gabby's POV

My hormone were all over the place. I snapped at him when I heard our daughter cry. And when I got home. And apologized hormones be damned. I was completely naked. My bump was showing and I didn't care who sees me naked. I needed him to eat me out and I hate sitting on his face. But I was super horny. My tits were leaking milk in class imagining my husband naked. God I love him he makes me super horny!

I pushed him to the couch and straddled his face and put my whole weight.

I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks to gain more entrance. Moaning loudly I start to grind my ass on him. He slapped my ass. OH GOD I'm gonna cum mi amor, I shouted. They were still there trying to hurry. They couldn't say anything because they signed an NDA whenever we have sex. Out of nowhere. He lift me up and you're so wet mi amor. He gets up. Face down ass up! I obliged. He takes off his boxers and shoves his cock in my anal all the way it felt like it was to my throat. FUUCKK! I scream in pleasure. Someone dropped something but we ignored it. He holds my hips up and pounds in. You thought you could stay celibate. Thrust. For a week, Mi amor. Thrust. Fuck he grunts he came inside me. Thrust. Answer me. Thrust. He slaps my ass. Thrust. Fuck my hormones. I refrain myself. Thrust. ANSWER ME! Slaps my ass. No I was. Trying to answer but he knocked the air out of me. Thrust slap. I was testing you! I screamed. He thrust thrust thrust nonstop for a minute and he pulls out. He turns over to my back side.

They finally left.

My hormones are giving me more stamina this second pregnancy than last time.

He lift my legs fetal position as much as I could and he shoves cock again but vaginally. Why? He asked he was pissed this time. Thrust Why? Thrust. I don't think when I'm hormonal and pregnant with twins this time. He pulls out and came on me. And drops my legs. I'm sorry, I cried. After having the boys changed everything. How I think about everything and almost dying and thinking about not hearing them cry. He sat me up behind me.

Everything changed for me too! Your stronger and I'm softer especially when it comes to Violetta.

Miguel POV

The first episode aired. We watched it together. They did get all of that right. We are affectionate to one another. Every other day we have morning sex and at night.

Mi amor your doing amazing with babies. Gabby said. She comes behind me embracing me from my torso. I was making breakfast this time.

I made her chorizo con huevos with chocolate. Her cravings have gotten more sugary this time. Chocolate with kimchi. Chocolate with tomatoes. Chocolate and seaweed soup.

The camera crew was here again. They kept quiet. Each time I go down on her eating out her pussy. She wanted me to add chocolate this time. But I started with putting it on her breast. She went wild for that. I sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. Pulling my hair more against her nipple to suck even more. Miguel I'm gonna cum she whimpered. I stopped sucking her nipples all while I kept my fingers inside. And licking her thighs she was shaking. Cum for me Mi Vida. She came all on my face and devoured her more sucking and licking her every inch of her pussy. She came even more.

I got up from my needs. Holding her up. This is my favorite breakfast, Mi amor. I kissed her. And pulled out my fingers.

We were trending all over

Get you man that looks at you. Like your last meal.

I'm jealous of their life.

They are the hottest parents. Their babies are even beautiful.