Chapter Eleven

A year later
Miguel POV (Max- Butterflies)
On June 15th. Is the day before the wedding.
I wake up with Gabby my soon-to-be wife head on my left arm as a pillow. Drool slipped from her mouth. I chuckle. And push her hair back. She wakes up and snuggles into my chest. Good Morning Mi Vida I kiss her cheek. Good Morning Mi Corazon. She kisses my chest. Wake up, Guys! They all burst in our room. We both groan annoyed. It's the day before your wedding. Booked rooms at the Hotel Hermitage in Monte Carlo, Monaco. They carried in the babies as well.
We spent the day with the kids on a yacht. Towards the end, we watched the sunset together. We took a picture with the babies and another with the grown kids and together. Mary Jane and Jackson show up at the dock.
Alright, you love birds. Say goodnights. Jackson said
I handed a letter to Mary Jane to give to her the morning of the wedding. And so does Gabby handing a letter to Jackson.
I kiss her one more time. Bye in unison.

Jackson, Charles, and the boys. We all go to the casino I wear black attire casual. A girl approaches to me. Nope, Aidan goes in front of her face stopping in her tracks. He's getting married. She scoffs turns around. UFFF mom would have ripped her head off Elyseen said.
I asked the bartender to take a picture of us.

Posted on Instagram.
One last night out with the boys!
Gabby- Uff! red heart eye emoji drool emoji
Miguel Liked comment.

Gabby posts on her Instagram. Picture of her, Mary Jane, Violetta, Anna, and Charlotte

Me and My Girls last hurrah!
Miguel- Jesus fucking Christ who is that beautiful woman in the silver headband. Queen status should be titled to her. pink heart emoji crown emoji
Gabby liked comment

Wedding Day
Ya le llavante. Isaac pulls off the sheets. I'm completely shirtless with boxers on. Lets go lover boy. Jackson pulls me up. Aidan hands me an aspirin and I'm hungover as shit along with coffee.
We head down the stairs to the gym. The boys push me in quickly in. Nope its bad luck. The boys push me in. Huh. Started working out and sweating our asses off.

We take a picture of flexing in front of the mirror.
Posting it on instagram
Wet again Jack Sparrow gif she sent

The boys decided to get competitive in the swimming pool outside.
Who was faster? Panting for air Elyseen shouts.

Isaac! Gotta practice more Jinwoo. He smirks. Or did you forget I beat Michael Phelps's metal record, Olympic record, and World record.
Elyseen: fuck off get over yourself! Splashing water at him. Hell naw! do it again backstroke this time. Elyseen demanded.

They get out of the pool. Bet! Losers babysit Violetta when she arrives home after the honeymoon I told them.

They whip their head to me! You already got the call from the adoption agency. They say in unison.
Alright, Bet for how long? Isaac asked!

Two weeks! Violetta's birth mother is flying from Switzerland to Thailand.
They walk toward the front of the pool and Violetta walks through the pool with hot pink bikini on! Nooo! They say in unison shouting at her. Ponerte a tu ropa Violence! Isaac shouted. All in Spanish.

Grow up she walks past them!
Mija, on ponerse tu ropa. I say softly to her. Fine, she puts on some shorts!
The boys invited Charles. Charles invited Carlos.

They jump into the water. GET READY- hands on the handles- SET they pull up- GO! They explode. 200 m .
DAMN Charles yells out! Carlos, Andale cabrones,he yells out! Isaac and Elyseen tied!
And thats why I retired from Swimming! Aidan stated catching his breathe.

They all get out of the pool. Butterfly lets go. Isaac pushes Elyseen forward! They make it to the end of the pool and Isaac wins again!

I recorded the whole thing and sent it to there mother.
G-Oh lord! 🤦🏻‍♀️I miss you mi amor! 🥺
M- I miss you too Mi Amor! 😘