Chapter Seven

3 weeks later (Timberland- The Way I Are)
Miguel drives us to campus again for the last time! Holding hands in the car. Getting out first and walking and waiting downstairs I hid myself! Recording him walking and editing the song and sending it to him! The way I are by Timberland

He pulls his phone out and stands still not looking my way! Airdropped it to everyone on campus. I didn't care. At this point! Last day of the semester and last day to spend on campus where everything started for us! Everyone plays the video volume full blast. He's the hottest campus professor! And he is all mine! Still wearing the rings he gave me. Everyone looks up! And they whistle! He continues walking yelling out Get one last video and pictures everyone it will be the last time you see me! He walks into his office and dying of laughter!

Did you do that? A random gay guy asked shaking my head yes. Genius girl! Thank you!

Opening his office door and he pins me against the door. Was that entertaining to you mi amor. I chuckle, yes! He kisses my neck and licks it, still laughing! And sucks hard marking me for pay back. I moan! His room is already cleared with just a few things and my picture.

Class begins and all the boys notice my ring. Who is the mystery man girl? Derek asks who happens to be gay!
May I? He asks to see my hand and he pushes his glasses back in! Wait, this is Harry Winston? Yup. Damn he's a lucky motherfucker and really must love you! This is the only rarest diamond and only ring that is sold worldwide!

I didn't even know that! I whip my head in his direction.

M- Worth every fucking penny mi vida! kiss emoji and heart emoji. A picture of him on top of me.
Okay class!

I want to make a speech before we finish presentation.
I am leaving the campus and leaving with my fiancée to Korea. Its been an honor teaching all of you! I know for a fact your dreams will come true. As long you work your fucking ass off! And this is my email, my personal one. He writes on the board.
miguelohara2099@gmail.com

Who's the mysterious woman Professor O'Hara. You'll find out after 4 pm.

Damn Derek snaps his finger.

Okay Gabby you may start when you're ready. I go up to the classroom computer and freeze the screen. Put in my email that changed
gabrielarohara@gmail.com
my name to Gabriela Gutierrez-O'Hara and full screen the powerpoint! I unfreeze it! I present too you my boyfriends. Miguel sits in the back. Rolling his eyes! Mr. O'Hara I don't appreciate you rolling your eyes. I talk back. I never do. I apologize. Miss Granados. My eyes turn red. He notices it. I finish my presentation and class ends.

And all day was perfect until I walked in a fucking slut trying to kiss whats mine. I slam the door and lock it! Walking up to her yanking her by the hair. You fucking touched what's mine! My thirst is intense and I bite her neck. Fangs come out! She screams at first and I pull back. She's weak.

Damn pregnancy gave you all my powers. Its turning me on! He walks toward me. I hold my hand up to stop him. Put her in the fucking car. He obliges digitalized his suit. He returns within a minute and undigitalized his suit and licks the remaining blood off my face. I set my profile to the public and everyone stares at us.

Gabriela Rose O'Hara and Miguel O'Hara
Boys! Boys! Boys! Three baby O'Hara's on the way!

Picture Miguel and I holding an ultrasound kissing one another!
My phone blows up with notifications from all over the world! Boosting our followers to 5 million.

His phone blows up with notifications as he puts his profile to the public
We walk hand and hand downstairs. And with my new Chanel classic handbag. Fuck! Girls cry out! Damn all men chant whistling. He opens the door for me and sit in my passenger side and post the pictures of the triplets!
.
All the pictures
Miguel insta- Me eating a cotton candy at the state fair and on a ferris wheel holding hands