🐺• chapter one

𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 😎 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕.....
꧁༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻༺༻꧂

Pirece was just minding his business feeding his sheep, till aphmau call a meeting. She told everone to meet at her house.

At aphmaus house pireces POV

"ok everyone the reason i called you guys here is cause we are going camping!!" aphmau said with a huge smile on her face. Everyone started to complained about it. "do we have to?" kim said looking at aphmau. "yes you do, cause i did not spend all of my dimonds on this." aphmau said with a sad face."but whose gonna watch my kitties then?" Kc said holding one of her kitties. "I already took care of that, now you all go pack and meet here in 15."everyone agree and went to there house to start packing.

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ♥︎

I was walking back to my house to pack my stuff for the camping trip. I don't know about everyone else, but I was actually quite excited, I never really experienced nature, well since the only thing I do is just feed my sheep that's really it. But I just hope me and ein don't have that much contact. I don't mean it to be rude, I just get nervous around him. I don't know why tho, we been best friends for so long and I'm just now feeling this. I know everyone gets annoyed with him, but I know he means well, he only just be joking all the time. Now that I think about he hasn't really been pulling pranks on me like he used to. I was so lost in thought I didn't hear somebody call my name behind me, I turn about to see ein running behind me, speak of the devil "pierce!! Can you belive this! Were going camping!" ein said, i look at him surprised i never thought he would actually like going camping."i never seen you this excited to go camping."i said look at him confused."that's cause I get to prank!! Zane always catches me every time I try to do sun.* ein said rolling his eyes.*you know, Zane's still gonna find a way he always does.*I said looking down.*well I made sure that Zane doesn't know about me pranking cause since aph said we staying like in the woods far away from here, Zane won't even notice!! Ein say almost yelling. * yea u do that bud I need to get packed-* *yes!! you do that I need to get back to packing all of my supplies I'm gonna need!!* ein said and snickering.* um ok? I said and walked away.

When I got finished packing I walked to the van to see Aaron packing the bags.* hey Aaron these are the last bags for ya.* I said and handing him my bags.*yea thanks, but hey did u know that gene was coming with us?* Aaron asked looking at me.* gene you mean the one from high school?* I said looking at him concerned.*yes him...* he said looking angry. * hey Aaron, why u look so angry?* I said *cause idk if u heard, in high school gene liked aphmau.* he said bawling up his fist.*well from what I heard from aph he's dating now and someone now and he's bringing them along with us.* I said leaning on the hood.* where u heard that from?* *on my way here actually I heard aph talking about it with kc, I wanted to make sure I was talking about the right one that's why I ask about him just minutes ago.* Aaron looked at me with a shock face.* now who in there right mind would date him out of all people?* he asked. *idk but I can't believe he actually score someone.*I said Chuckling. *me nether who would actually wanna date gene?* Aaron said laughing, we were both talking about how gene can actually get a date (don't know how) when we heard a voice behind us. *well well well look who we have here* gene said. Me and Aaron turned out heads at the same time to met with a unpleasant face.*gene* me and Aaron said at the same time. But Aphmau stepped in.*ay! We talked about this no arguing or fighting, got it?* aph said looking at the three of us.* fine* we all said.*ok everyone!! This is gonna be a long ride there so you guys better have everything u need, cause were not turing back to get whatever u left. Now everyone in ur vans and then were off!*

After they loaded up all the bags, they went on there way. Almost half the trip was just fun games and short chats with one another. Pierce wasn't really doing anything just talking with Kim since Kim didn't like the others as much as she liked Pierce. They where just talking about random nonsense till Kim looked at him with a serious face.*hey pierce can I ask u something?* Kim ask playing with her fingers.*sure what's up?* *so do you get this feeling when ever...you like someone..?* she asked looking down. Pierce just look at her, he knew what she was talking about cause he think he had that feeling early with his interaction with ein, or he wasn't really sure it was that he was feeling. Pierce get how girls are these days, when they have a crush or something that include feelings, they would need someone to talk to about it. He didn't get why kim was talking to him about this.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯♥︎

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟗𝟔𝟓