Episode 11

It was now time for the members to leave.

Y/f/n : Jungkook, wait a minute.

Y/f/n : *hands him a folder file* here take this as well. The diary alone won't be able to clear your doubt.

Namjoon : *confused* what diary?

Y/f/n : the one he took from y/n's room. Please burn all of it when you finish reading it. I don't want y/n to find his traces anymore. It was hard for us to get rid of all of it since these are the only things that are keeping us attached to him. But as you don't know him it will be easier for you to get rid of it.

After burning everything down y/n was the first one to leave the room, that was when Jungkook found a diary which was the only thing that was intact in her room, except that everything was burning, from her clothes, notebooks, bedsheet to even her mattress. Without wasting a second Jungkook hid the book inside his clothes perfectly so that no one can see it, but guess what y/n' s father saw him doing so, but he still did not stopped him.

At BTS dorms

Namjoon : what the hell Jungkook you stole a diary from her room.

Jungkook : hyung please for once, let me handle it my way.

Namjoon : fine do whatever you want, but when you regret your actions don't come to me crying.

In jungkook's room.

Jungkook sat on the floor scattering everything he first saw some pictures, there was one guy beside y/n and they both were smiling ear to ear while holding each other, Jungkook knew it was the other Jungkook she was talking about.

Their pre wedding shoot pictures, their graduation pictures, some random pictures where they looked like a happy couple. Then he started some audio files, it was a masculine voice, just like his but a little bit deep. The voice kept asking "will you be able to do it?" He wondered who "you" was here. Then he heard the voice of a female which sounded more like y/n's who said "if you are with me I can do anything Jungkook". He felt a little weird hearing it since his name is also Jungkook.

Something that caught most of his attention was the video files, he played then one by one and he felt like he was watching a drama. He felt somehow very attracted towards her. Seeing her smile, talking and getting flustered with every touch of her fiance. They were such a happy couple, he wished if he has something like that in his life. What troubled him was the reason he killed himself. Why did he even do something like that when he loved her so much? If I were in his place will u do the same?

Lastly he opened the diary...

Intro : it's my first time writing these stuffs, but I feel it's necessary to do right now. It's me Jungkook at the age of 5. It's not like I don't have friends it's just that I don't trust enough to share my thoughts and feelings with them, so I'll be writing here everything.

Day 1 : writing is seriously not my thing, but what if I just write my secrets hers just like I lied to my father today that I got an A in maths.

Day 2 : I actually don't have any secrets to share today. But I'm happy that I got to eat my favourite food after so long. It's a sad thing mom rarely cooks that dish.

Day 3 : I received my year's academic results and i barely passed. I hate studying so much but if I'm given a job to draw I'll set fire to the sheets, not in a literal sense. I'm just bragging that I'm good at drawing.

Day 4 : my father got really angry seeing my report card, he beat me a lot. My body is still aching so I will not go outside to play.

Day 5 : Mom and dad had a fight again. Mom is angry because dad hit me pretty badly yesterday.