Episode 6

At a restaurant

When y/n and her father arrived, everyone was there already waiting for them.

Namjoon : welcome Mr y/f/n and y/n, please have a seat.

Y/f/n : thank you.

Y/f/n pulls a chair for y/n to sit, as she does he sits beside her.

Yoongi : y/n are you feeling alright now? Are you fine with me calling you y/n?

Y/n takes almost a minute to reply.

Y/n : yes.

Namjoon : that's a relief.

Manager : so Mr y/f/n what would you like to order?

Y/f/n : actually I don't know much about this place, and you all seem to know it better so why don't you all order we can have anything.

Seokjin : let's then order the most delicious ones.

Jimin : definitely.

Hoseok : y/n, why are you so quiet? Speak up, since you're an army we'd like to know more about you.

Y/n : *Coldly* No, I'm fine.

Y/f/n : *defends his daughter* I'm sorry on her behalf she's actually not feeling well so please don't force her.

Everyone nods, understand her behaviour. But there was one who caught on rather quickly about the issue.

Taehyung : is that about the posts that are going viral on the internet?

Namjoon : what post? Actually I've been busy to go through social media today.

Y/n : it's nothing.

Y/n quickly finishes her food and excuses herself.

Y/n : ah- excuse me.

Before anyone could stop her or ask anything she runs away going straight to the terrace.

Half an hour passed and y/n still had not returned, which made her father tensed, thinking something might have happened to his daughter.

Y/f/n : *while standing up to find his daughter* It's been half an hour I think I should go look for her, I'm sorry to leave you all in the middle of the meal.

Manager : *interrupts* why are you being sorry it's ok, you haven't eaten anything since she left, you should finish your food someone from us will go look for her.

Namjoon : *suggest* yeah, Jungkook is already done with his food he'll go look for her.

Getting a side eye from his hyung Jungkook, finally stands up to go look for her. He asks some ladies coming out from washroom if they have seen her, but he gets a no as a response. Whe. He runs into a waitress, he finds out that she saw her leaving for the terrace. Taking a sigh he runs for it as well.

Towards the terrace

Jungkook finds her sitting on the staircase using her cellphone, halfway through when he was going for the terrace.

Jungkook : *coldly* miss y/n, you're father is looking for you.

Y/n : *replies after a brief pause* yess.

Jungkook : *notices her "for you page"* you should not worry about those posts they will die down soon.

Y/n : *a drop of tear leaves her eyes*  the damage they have cost will die down too?

Seeing her cry he was a little hesitant to even say anything.

Jungkook : I- I'm out of words. Anyways you should hurry up and wipe those tears, everyone is waiting.