Episode 4

Next day in the living area, y/n's mother and sister were looking at their family album, when suddenly y/n's mother starts crying looking at the baby pictures of her children, what makes her more emotional was the picture of y/n who was smiling showing her full teeth while holding her graduation degree.

Y/m/n : looking back is a bitch aint it?

Y/s/n : Mom, stop crying everything will be alright.

Y/m/n : how am I supposed to calm myself when my daughter is turning into a completely different person with each passing day.

Meanwhile in y/n's room.

Y/n's father tries to persuade her to start working once again.

Y/f/n : y/n listen to me, it's necessary for you to start working with me.

Y/n : *questions* why so?

Y/f/n : *explains* because the manager is not as good as you. And do you know we have to go for business tour to seoul. And we are also establishing a partnership hybe you know what that means right? You can meet BTS and get to click pictures with them and can also get signed albums and merchandise.

Y/n thinks for a little while, trying to catch if her father's is telling a lie when she fails to do so she asks for confirmation.

Y/n : are you sure?

Y/f/n : *with a smile* of course my love.

Y/n : ok I agree to work again.

In the fan meeting.

Reaching seoul, with her father y/n finds out that BTS were holding a fan meeting so without wasting a single second she changes into the best dress she had and puts on some makeup but to her luck she is horrible at doing makeup and ends up with a......

After a long wait y/n finally gets the chance to meet Jungkook, who's her idol type .

Jungkook : *like the beautiful soul he is* Hi, what is your name?

For the first time y/n felt so stupid standing in front of him, too insecure to even open her mouth. She kept on adjusting her dress scared if her first impression on him would be bad.

(But oh y/n, I'm sorry to do you so dirty )

Y/n : *trembling from head to toe* ah-a y-y/n.

Jungkook : *hesitant to even speak because he's getting wrong signals* nice name.

After a brief moment of silence and noticing her spacing out while looking at him, Jungkook tries to initiate the conversation yet again.

Jungkook : when did you became army?

Y/n takes almost 5 minutes to reply.

Y/n : 2 years ago.

Jungkook : *definitely suspicious* ahh, if anyone tells you anything bad about it don't listen to them okay? It's ok if you're a baby army you're still our family.

Y/n : ok.

Jungkook : *tries to test her* can you tell me what you like about us?

Y/n : you. I mean i-

But before she could explain....

Secratary : next.

After the fan meeting at BTS dorms.

Jungkook was still traumatized by the incident that happened with him. But can we blame him, he's a famous celebrity, he and his hyungs face these types of things almost on a daily basis.

Jungkook : I just can't take it out of my head, it was so creepy.

Jimin : *jokes* she was kinda looking ugly too right?

Jungkook : yeah, she was looking horrible.

Yoongi : *questions* what was so ugly? I couldn't see any ugly part.

Seokjin : *jokes* hey stop it. You don't even have any knowledge about beauty so shut up.

Yoongi : *serious* hyung I'm telling what I saw.

Jungkook : and I wish I didn't see anything. I better bleach my eyes.

Taehyung : *jokes* take out your eyes and hand them over to me jungkookah I'll wash them with laundry for you.

Namjoon : *serious*  stop all of this. You don't have any right to call anyone ugly.

Seokjin : *jokes even more* then dhat should we call an ugly person?

Hoseok : *states* no one is ugly in this world hyung. She was just bad at doing her makeup that's all.

Jimin : *states the obvious* bad? She was poor. Oh my eyes still hurt, I feel like I saw a joker or something. Actually a jokers makeup is better than that way better.

Seokjin : *laughs* beautiful I'd say.

Jimin : bahaha yes hyung.