Episode 7

Y/n Wakes in a hospital room, as soon as she opens her eyes she is met with the crying eyes of her family and a police officer with a pen and a notebook.

Police officer : miss y/n, you were the last one he met before committing suicide so we need you to tell us everything that happened at that time.

With a shaking voice y/n replies to his every question.

Y/n : he came to meet me at my father's company. He said he doesn't want to marry me, we had a little disagreement and he stormed out of the building in anger. I was busy so i didn't run after him, later the next day i went to his home and met his mother who told me that he hasn't woken up yet so I went to his room and I found him *starts crying*

Police officer : is there anything that you're hiding from us?

Y/n : *screams* I'm not hiding anything, and why would I? What good will I get? My fiance died and you're telling me I'm hiding something. You think I killed him? I didn't. I didn't kill him. I DIDN'T KILL HIM.

Y/m/n hugs y/n to comfort her. While some other police officers come inside.

Police 1 : sir we've found something that could be used to solve the case.

Police officer : what is it?

Police 2 : sir it seems that the guy used to write diary on daily basis. And he has written everything related to him so far.

Police officer : read it out loud.

Police 1 : yes sir.

Police 2 : it's my first time writing these stuffs, but I feel it's necessary to do right now. It's me Jungkook at the age of 5. It's not like I don't have friends it's just that I don't trust enough to share my thoughts and feelings with them, so I'll be writing here everything.

Police officer: skip to the recent filled pages.

Police 2 : sir by look of it, it seems he stopped writing for years untill a month ago. His last note was when he was 18, 14 October 2016.

Y/n : that was the day he proposed me.

Police officer : read the resent one's.

Police 2 : I know I said I will never write anything again since I had found someone whom I can trust with everything that I have. Y/n ; My first love. She is everything that I can ask for, she's so beautiful, intelligent and so mature. But I can't be with her anymore, my medical reports came yesterday. Turns out I have cancer, and i don't know how to respond to it anymore I can't even tell her because she will be in great pain if she finds out about it. I need to distant myself from her so she doesn't get hurt when I'm actually gone. Please forgive me y/n, but I have to hurt you so much that you break off our marriage and start your life all over. I'm sorry.

Police 2 : sir this was the last page.

Police officer : ok let's go.

*End of flashback*

Y/n takes a deep sigh before replying to jungkook's question.

Y/n : because his name was Jungkook too.

Jungkook : so?

Her mistake was that she thought he would understand, that maybe he will be like her Jungkook. But she was wrong, her Jungkook was the only person who ever showed her what true friendship, true love is. He showed her that there is no fault in trusting someone. But now she knows that she can only trust him, her Jungkook. Who is no longer with her, yet she knows he's watching and surely he would be so disappointed to know that she foolishly let others get the best of her.

Y/n : *sigh* nothing let's go.

Maybe it was the first time after jungkook's death y/n decided to stop being reckless and live her life just the way he wanted until she meets him. So he could say that he is proud of her.

At the airport

Instead of going back to hotel y/n persuaded her father that she wants to go back home, as her first step to her new life. Jungkook died two years ago and she took her first step to moving on this day, for him.

Y/f/n : are you sure, you don't want to stay in Seoul anymore.

Y/n : I'm sure let's just go home, I miss mom.