Episode 2

Next day evening at 7 : 00 pm

Y/n's parents wanted to discuss something with her so they called her in their room. Once y/n entered they locked the door so that nobody knows what they are talking about.

Y/f/n : y/n sweetie I know you love us a lot, and we do too. But we think it's time for you to repay the favor we've done for you till now. It's going to be a big step for you and a little bit hard too but we know you're strong and you can handle it.

Her father's words reminded her of a recent fanfic she read where main lead's parents sell her off to a billionaire because they fail to pay their debt.

Y/n : *to herself* I know where this is going. Usually in fanfiction the parents say something like this when they want their child to marry someone. So I'm getting an idea of what they are talking about. They want me to marry a person whom they've taken a loan from and they couldn't clear the debt.

Let's for now act like I'm hurt and I'm just doing this as a favour for, just like the main lead.

Y/n : *while pretending to cry* it's ok appa if it means I could be a little use of you then I'll do anything you tell me to. Don't worry about how I'll feel or anything hmm, I'm ready to marry him, just tell me if he's handsome like Jungkook or not? He better be or I'm sorry, a handsome guy is a necessity.

Hearing y/n's words her parents had only one look on their faces and that was utter disgust. They couldn't believe their ears, never in a million years they thought something like this could happen. Y/n's mother was thinking what she ate when she was pregnant to get such a child while her father was trying to remember his bad deeds from past life.

Y/m/n : what??

Y/f/n : nevermind, we don't want you to do any favour for us.

Losing the battle of stupidity from his child y/n's father left the room not being able to keep up with her anymore.

Y/m/n : *done with her daughter* seriously y/n? Out of all the worst case scenarios you chose this?

Y/n : *argues* but isn't it supposed to be like this always? The main lead is asked to do a favour and that favour is always to marry a rich handsome guy who's cold af.

It was the last drop of her patience.

Y/m/n : *yells* for fucks sake, y/n get out of your Wattpad world, dumb people write shit and dumber people believe that will happen in real life.

(The intentions here are not to hurt the sentiments of any Wattpad writer, it's just for fun. Kindly take it as a joke. Y/m/n is speaking as the perspective of a mother)

Y/n : *states the obvious* you mean I'm dumb.

Y/m/n : *corrects the obvious* correction you're dumber. Because you believe that shit. Well anyways we wanted you to change your room with y/b/n because he's getting older and he needs a bigger room and your room is the biggest so we thought it would be good if you change your room with him.

This brings y/n back to her senses. And she starts yelling this time

Y/n : What kind of bullshit is this? I'm not exchanging my room with anyone. Don't I need a bigger room as well? His room is practically a prison.

Y/m/n : *argues* exactly, plus you don't have a lot of stuff so you can manage there.

Y/n : *yells even louder* that's rediculus, how can you say that my BTS poster's and merchandise are there, there's no way I'm putting all of them in a prison. I'm not exchanging my room and that's final.

Fuming with anger y/n leaves her parents room banging the door loudly on the way to show she's pissed.

Time skips to 9 : 00 pm

When reaching her room she starts cussing and soon stops.

Y/n : piece of shit, how can they even resort to such thing. Me? Exchanging my room, never in a million years. Fuck it, let's just read something on Wattpad.

Y/n doesn't realise when her sister enters her room because as always she is too engrossed in reading on Wattpad.

Y/s/n : *sits on the corner of the bed* y/n why are you being stubborn? It's just a room.

Y/n : *replies while still reading* what do you mean it's just a room, I have so many memories here.

Y/s/n : *scuffs* memories of reading smuts, yeah ofcourse.

Y/n stops reading and sits properly on the bed facing her sister.

Y/n : *argues* i don't only read smuts. There are so many good stories here.

Y/s/n : *questions with a raised brow*  oh really?

Y/n : *starts explaining even if she wasn't asked to* yes like right now the one I'm reading has such a cute moment like the girl and the guy are on a call, guy asks if she's single. She asks back if he wants to go out on a date with her he replies yes, then the guy asks what is her name and she asks why do you want to know my name, then he replies he wants to know who he's looking at. Isn't it cute? Like he loves her so much that he's looking at her from outside her house, it's so dreamy don't you think.

The terror in y/s/n eyes was unbelievable, without a second thought she snatches y/n' s phone and smashes it against the wall resulting in the phone to break.

Y/s/n : *yells* MOM!!!

Y/n : *yells back* MOM!!

Hearing both the daughters yell their mother runs to their room afraid that something happened.

Y/m/n : *in fear* what is it? Why are you both yelling so loud?

Y/n : *with a pout on her face* she threw my phone, look there it's all crushed. My poor baby.

Y/m/n : *in relief* good thing. Someone had to do it.

Y/m/n : *starts her lecture* you find stalking cute? What the hell is wrong with you?

Y/m/n : *fear arises again* someone's stalking her? I need to tell her father we should file a complain asap.

Y/n : *defends herself* NO!  There's nobody who is stalking me, to be honest I low-key wish there was.

Y/m/n : *done with her daughter for the nth time* I'm making an appointment for you with the psychiatrist.

Y/n : *argues* mom!! What about my phone?

Once both her mother and sister leaves her room she moves towards the board of her to do list. Determined to get something like that in real life.

________________________________________________________

TO DO LIST

‌ dress up so well that someone might end up falling in love with you.
‌make sure they are head over heels so they end up stalking you.
‌they should be handsome like Jeon Jungkook
‌ wait for them to approach you.
________________________________________________________

Dinner time

At the dinner table y/n's mother tries to persuade her once again for exchanging her room with her brother.

Y/m/n : y/n please listen to us this once and exchange your room with y/b/n.

Y/n : *states stubbornly* if you so badly wish me to leave that room then marry me off to a handsome billionaire or sell me to them.

Y/f/n : *still angry with his daughter* stop with this nonsense y/n I'm warning you.

Y/n : *argues* it's not nonsense appa. Why haven't you taken any loan from a billionaire, you should've.

Y/m/n : *yells* enough y/n.

Y/n : no amma-

Y/f/n : you know what I will do if I can.

Y/n's father loses his patience once again and leaves the dinning table without eating anything.