Episode 1

Early morning at 6:00 am

Y/n and her brother were having their breakfast in living area when y/m/n was preparing her husbands lunch. Like their daily routine, Y/s/n comes downstairs dressed up ready to leave for the hospital.

Y/s/n : Amma I'm ready, hurry up.

Y/m/n : just a minute, I'm preparing your father's lunch.

Y/s/n drops y/m/n to her restaurant everyday because they have to use the same route to their work places.

Y/s/n : y/n can do it mom please I'm getting late, she doesn't even have to go out anywhere. Let her do it.

Y/n : *while munching on her breakfast* eonni i actually have doubt.

Y/s/n : *stops on her track* not right now, I'm getting late. I'll hear you once I'm back home.

Y/n : *argues* but it won't take too long.

Y/s/n : *sigh* ok, be quick.

Y/n : *mouth filled with bread* so I was wondering, if those people who have memory loss, do they also forget that one plus one is two, and that they are a human, do they know who is cat and who is dog, do they also forget their sexuality. Like if any gay or lesbian have a memory loss and they forget that they are gay or lesbian and can't we tell them that they are straight. So that way the people who have problems with gay and lesbian can hit them with a rock so hard that they end up loosing their memories and tell them all that they are straight, wouldn't it be easier then fighting with them. And at the end they can sing WAR IS OVER

Y/b/n : *interrupts *no wonder you failed in science.

Y/s/n : *sarcastically* well I've never had any experience like that to tell you anything about it. Why don't you try it out on yourself, like hit your head hard enough that you lose your memories and then I can research on you.

Y/b/n : *teases* bahahaha yeah yeah noona, try it out it'll help me with my assignment on how mentally retarded people act.

Y/m/n : *while coming out of kitchen* enough y'all. Y/n I've prepared lunch  for your father make sure he takes it with him and don't forget to give him his vitamin capsule. I'll be a little late today so you and y/b/n can cook anything you want and ordered food is not allowed.

Time skip to 10 : 00 am

After finishing every work that was assigned to her y/n takes a long shower and lays down on her bed.

Y/n : now that I'm alone at home, let's read some fanfictions.

Time skip to 5 : 00 pm

Finishes the whole story in one sitting, she loses the track of time not knowing it's 5 pm now and her brother must be coming back soon.

Y/b/n : noona I'm home.

Speak of the devil.

Y/n : *finally putting her phone aside* now that was a good one. I wonder if I'll ever be able to get that kind of love, i wish I had a boyfriend who is cute and handsome just like Jungkook.

Y/b/n : *enter her room* noona I said I'm home, who has got you so attentively occupied?

Y/n : *starts explaining* you know this fanfic i was readi-

Y/b/n : * interrupts with a sigh* goodness you and your fanfics. You know i don't even want to listen about it, hearing you go on and on about that Jungkook guy and BTS just annoys the hell Outta me. I'm going to change and will cook something for us to eat if you want, you're allowed to join me.

With that said he leaves y/n's room and goes to his own. Y/n stands up from her bed and moves towards the white board that was placed near the left corner of her room, where she usually writes her to do list. Which obviously consists of ways to find a perfect boyfriend Wattpad edition.

________________________________________________________

TO DO LIST

‌ find a nerd.
‌make sure he has cute features
‌ if he doesn't have a perfect body then that's fine we can always make him go to the gym.
‌ make sure he's shy type
‌make sure no one bullies him. If you find someone bullying him take his side and help him so he makes you his friend.
‌ be a lot flirty and make him flustered all the time.
‌make him fall in love with you madly.
‌then make him jealous.
‌ have sex, if he's not dominant then you failed in training him.
‌restart with making him jealous so much that he ends up taking control.
________________________________________________________

After completing her do list she goes downstairs, eats with her brother, washes some dishes and returns to her room. Obviously going to read another fanfiction but before she open Wattpad she receives a notification that Jeon Jungkook is live. Then what? She watches him fall asleep through the screen of her phone, and in no time she herself falls asleep hearing him snore.