intro

Y/n, just y/n (you all are free to imagine any name or use yours, there won't be any issue if you use your full name while reading this ff)

So, y/n is a jobless girl in her mid 20's. She is fine as long as she has 3 things to live and those are : BTS, WATTPAD, and her father's MONEY. No y/n is not a rich spoiled brat, rather she is delusional like every BTS fangirl (yk just like us) and reading Wattpad is fuel to that delusional-fangirl fire, and her standards are set to sky height, even more than that.

So if y/n is a fangirl let's see who's her bias and some personality traits, shall we?

Bias : OT7 (not tryna get her any hate so ot7, please be understanding)

Idol type : Jungkook (you'll know in the story why)

Personality : not introvert, but also not extrovert. She is delusional-vert.

She barely has friends because of her delusional personality, and the only friends she has are her family members, whom she annoys the shit out of. Her older sister is the only one she shares her thoughts with. What kind of thoughts? You can find them in the chapters of the story.

And about her physical features, let's just pretend that she is the most beautiful girl (please let's pretend).

Not intelligent.

Yk that thing about "god gifts a girl will either beauty or brain"? You do know right? She is neither of that, but here we are pretending she is the most beautiful girl so she is beautiful but her brain is rusted, completely damaged.

Despite all of it, she has a quality which means she is good or should I say best in one thing and that is.................................. being delusional. You thought something else? Well there is one more thing and that is business management. She helps her father with his business a little often but not too much since she has ulterior motives of helping him. (You'll know in the story)

Her dressing sense is quite a bit fine. How can you judge someone's dressing sense who barely wears her own clothes right? When she needs comfort she wears her father's, when she needs to go out, she wears her sister's, when she's cooking, cleaning or doing house chores she wears her mother's. And just because she's jobless, stays at home all the time she never wears her own clothes. That's not because her clothes are bad, that's because all of them are BTS merchandise and she worships them.

About her family, they are rich. Her father is a business man, her older sister is a doctor, her mother is a chef and her little brother is a trainee at hybe, who is going to debut this week. Just kidding her little brother is a college student (major : arts)

Overall y/n is an ordinarily extraordinary girl who's delusional af, rich af and stupid af.

Here I'm done with introducing y/n to you all, if you're interested scroll up for chapter 1.... hopefully this series brings a little bit of laughter and a little bit of tears in y'all's eyes...

Lastly let me inform you all that this story will mostly have dialogues not an explanation of the stuff and the beauty of nature at all.

For my convenience of writing let's name the family members
Y/n's father : Robert Downey Jr
Y/n's mother : Angelina Jolie
Y/n's sister : Olivia Rodrigo
Y/n's brother : Timothée Chalamet

Kidding.
Y/n = your name
Y/f/n = your father's name
Y/m/n = your mother's name
Y/b/n = your brother's name (if you don't have a brother think of it as a little sister, and if you don't have a little sister then please don't ruin the mood and pretend you have one just like we pretended that y/n is the most beautiful girl)
Y/s/n = your sister's name (once again if you don't have one then PRETEND....P.R.E.T.E.N.D.)

In this story if you don't have anything that is mentioned here then kindly pretend. Because here we are talking about a delusional girl so we can pretend anything. Just please don't pretend Jungkook is your boyfriend or husband or anything, kindly leave Jungkook for this y/n till the story finishes.