Pretty little liar.

[Fort POV]

Fort walks into the large hallway, greeting every house helper he runs into. He takes note of some interesting house pieces that Peat may love to see in their little apartment.

"Where is everybody?" Fort asks his Grandfather's butler when he runs into him in the hallway leading to their kitchen.

"Old Master is the dining area with your parents. Chaijinda's young miss is with them." Fort nodded in acknowledgement. He sighs, expecting Praew to bother him again or make her way unto the marriage talk again.

Fort wonders what made Praew this insistent when right from the start he had denied her advances and her subtle want of replacing Peat in the marriage agreement. Never in any kind of scenario that Fort even hint that he wanted other people to be arranged with him. He was clear with his boundaries, yes, he was close to her but it was more of a business kind of relationship. There were things he would like to ponder more but it was just making him more squeamish and after knowing that Praew may be the person behind the attack, he honestly doesn't know how to act around Praew.

When he got to the dining area, he was greeted with the sight of his grandfather seated at the middle end of the table, while his parents were on the left side and Praew was sitting on the right side of his grandfather. Praew was talking something about a new company idea that they could probably invest in, the elders are busy eating while trying to be still polite with Praew. It was an awkward image but it was amusing to look at.

How can someone not read the room?

"Grandpa, Father, Mother." Fort greeted, the attention of everyone in the room suddenly shifted to him. Fort could see in his peripheral that Praew looked excited and happy that he was finally visiting the main house.

Before he got acknowledged by any one of the elders in the house, He sneezed and laughed a little remembering as to why he had the nasty cold. That rain kiss that he shared with his husband.

"You caught a cold son?" His father asked.

Fort hummed to acknowledge his father as he greeted his mother and grandfather. "I got drenched in the rain yesterday" He supplies as his face lights up with a large smile.

"Oh, right. Praew told us that there was no one at your Home?" It was his mother's turn to question him. He looked at Praew with faux curiosity and she just smiled back. Fort assumes that Praew was trying to get information from his parents on his whereabouts.

"About that mom, Me and Peat had moved temporarily into some apartment. There were some maintenance needs to be done at our home. I'll send you our temporary address later." Fort explains to his mother while ensuring Praew hears that he and Peat have moved out of the house.

Fort took the seat beside his mother after the quick catch-up with his family, not sparing one glance at Praew's direction. He suddenly remembered why he visited. the yearly charity ball and his marriage announcement.

Fort gave his thanks first to the maid who had set up his plate before he looked again at his parents and Grandfather.

"Grandpa, would it be possible for I make an announcement on the charity ball that we will be hosting?" His question might have piqued the interest of the elderly as he stopped eating and settled down the spoon and fork that he was using.

"Oh? What would that announcement be?" His grandfather asked, Fort beamed at him.

"My marriage." Fort's answer made everyone stop from what they were doing and all of their attention was again back on him. Fort raised his right hand, where a ring snugly rests, A physical sign of being bonded to someone by marriage.