3..2..1 And Chaos

[Noeul]

A continuous notification from his phone brought him out of his working trance. He immediately smiled when he saw who the sender was. Such a treat in the middle of the work.

Peachy Peat: I think I need to update my surname in our company's database?

          I'm married?

          Holy shit! Noeul Im fucking married!

          No, I'm legally married.

: Okay back it up, let's rewind a little because you lost me right at changing your surname in the company's database.

Instead of waiting for his friend's reply Noeul decided it would be fastest to do a group call, not even before the 2nd ring Peat picked up the call and he had opened the front camera and Noeul wasn't even surprised to see Fort near Peat but what almost sent Noeul straight to the ER was the fact that Peat looked like they were in some jewellery store and he didn't miss the way that the store personnel said "wedding rings". Nu-uh, everything felt so wrong here. Where is Chaikamon when you need him? 

"Give me one moment Peach." Noeul says with a faux calmness in his voice. Oh dear he was not calm at all, he was nowhere near calm. 

"Okay,"  that was the only reply Peat gave. 

Noeul was frowning when Boss turned on his video for the call while Peat was nervously looking at them

Peat was going to say something when Noeul cut him off. 

"For the love of god, can you tell us again what you texted me?!" He wasn't mad, promise but he feels frustrated at someone is Fort. 

"Uhm. I'm married?" Peat says confused but he does look scared. Now that felt like Peat had invertedly called the demons a.k.a his best friends firing questions.

"How the fuck did that happened -" "What do you mean married?!" the voices of the two mixed and made Peat cringed at the sound of it. 

"I had a breakdown while thinking what was my relationship with Fort and he proposed that we get married?" Peat explains earnestly, he sounded unsure of what transpired but he was probably getting the gist of this whole fiasco now.

"FUCK, did Fort married me to make me realize that he's not joking when he said he only sees future with me-"

"And he realizes- but I need to talk with Fort, gonna give him a piece of my mind," Noeul says, both amused and unimpressed with how things turned out. Fort knew or at least knew that he should ask us permission first before applying for marriage.