#The24thBossCKMDay

[A/N: it's young Master Sermsongwittaya's Day!! making this special chapter for him. please do note that this was my original plan for him but scrapped it last second and its for a good reason!]

[START]

Boss looks around the school grounds trying to figure out where the hell he should be going, This should be a lot easier if not for the fact that he is literally in another country and his English skills isn't that great either. please remind him next time to never piss off his father again. 

The thing is being the youngest of a very influential family meant that everyone's eyes are on them on him and that also meant one wrong move that meant punishment for him. If Boss was honest he didn't like that kind of life, he'd rather be a nobody than someone who was always under the scrutiny of the public eye. 

So, that's what he did. He pissed off his father by instigating a very violent brawl on school grounds. oh, it was so easy to make one out of thin air, just nab some insulting words at some ego-inflated jerk at the school and everything would snowball from there. you could say he's an evil mastermind and what he wants, he gets either by hook or by crook.

What he didn't account for is how pissed off his father would be. he thought he would just be sent somewhere secluded or even in some province but to his utter surprise his father sent him to some boarding school in a different country! 

the only good thing about that sentence was, no one knew who he was, That meant that he could finally live with prying eyes following his every move. So there he was, in the middle of the large school ground figuring out where the hell was the auditorium. 

"H-Hi!- uhm- D-do you know where shit what was that again,  the-uhm" Oh oh. the guy was a cutie but also from Thailand. Boss felt familiarity creep into him. 

"you're from Thailand?" Boss asked the doe-eyed guy in front of him. good lord this guy is just being enticing.

the other person was surprised to hear his mother tongue in a foreign country, Boss could see how happily the cute guy lit up and nodded making his black locks bounce. he's so cute I want him. 

"yes! What's your name?" the other guy asks and of course who was Boss to not let the cutie know his name?

"Boss Chaikamon" He smiles as he offers his hand for a handshake and the other guy took it quite excitedly. he has soft hands. so pretty. he'll be mine before the school year ends. 

"I'm Peat. Peat Wasuthorn, Nice meeting you Boss!!"

Peat, as he introduced himself, looked again at Boss with a flush in his cheeks that he looked like a human version of a peach. he can't wait to have a taste of this peach. 

"you need to go the auditorium too, right peachy?

the other guy was confused by the sudden nickname but he smiled oh-so-brightly at boss confirming that he was alright with the nickname. 

"let's find it together then." taking Peat's hand into his. their hands fit quite perfectly,sweet! Boss smiled at him and tugged the latter to find the auditorium that they are looking for.

[A/N: 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 so this was the original characterization for Boss, a wild kid who become quite infatuated with Peat and if I'm gonna be honest, there almost came to a point that Peat did liked and had a sexual relationship with Boss. 

i scrapped it for the reason that i didn't want to make it look like Boss was a jerk who thinks he could have everything and it didn't look good also at Peat's character to be that wild and careless, it didn't fit that he was utterly in love with Fort but screws around with Boss lmao. 

and their new meet up is a lot cuter so yea and right now Boss and Peat's relationship is more of a siblings, you could see that in the latter chapters how Boss would be that protective-possessive brother for peat (fort's gonna be so annoyed lmao)

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS!!! LOVE U LOTS SIR,]