Oh shit...are we in love?

[Peat]

He sighed as he put down the last bag of his clothes. Peat looked around at the new apartment that they will be staying in for a while, He cannot help but laugh a little as he remembered the reason why they got to this point. He knows that the people who care for him are a little bit crazy but Boss somehow proved that being quiet and calm most of the time is actually the crazier one. When Boss suggested that they live together in his penthouse apartment, it was safe to say no one was aboard on the idea even his boyfriend who usually indulges him on everything.

"Are you high? Have you gone insane?" Peat said as he looked at Boss who just smiled, proud of his own idea.

"I love you babe but turn off your brother mode and think about this clearly" Noeul added, still shocked at what he heard from his own boyfriend.

"Babe? You two are together?!" Fort half-screamed. The fact that Noeul and Boss probably shocked him again for the nth time today, poor guy.

"If we stay together in my apartment, we will be able to take turns looking at Peat and make sure he's alright. We don't have any plan if Praew decided to hurt Peat again." Boss says calmly, everyone except Peat looked sold on the idea but Peat was not having any of it. Just no.

"Oh hell no. Stop those thoughts." Peat starts. "If all four of us live in one place that means stripping everybody the little privacy and self time that everyone has." now that made everyone stop and think, even Boss who was just a while ago very adamant about the "living together" idea.

That's how they basically ended up moving from their home in Silom to the apartment that Boss had set up for them. So what happened basically is the four of them agreed to stay in an apartment right next to Boss and Noeul's current apartment. How Boss did that, Peat will never know and he doesn't even want to know if he paid lots of money for that. Or maybe he should ask Boss if Fort was the one who bought it. Ah, the incoming headache.

Oh- He would like to iterate that Boss and Noeul have access to their apartment, even extra keys to all the rooms in the apartment. Basically, Peat was in some sort of house arrest just minus the ankle monitor thingy on him. Peat understands why they are doing it and he knows it was all for him but come on, do they really have to be this strict with him?

"A penny for your thoughts?" Peat jumped at the new voice. He knew he was alone at the apartment at the time, Peat scolds himself for not being aware of his own surroundings. When Peat looked at the new person inside the house, he was not even surprised to see Fort leaning on the bedroom door frame. Peat had to physically stop his own jaw-dropping. Peat knows that Fort has always been good-looking but god damn Fort was out of his usual well-pressed suit and tie, he was now just in his work shirt, the sleeves rolled up and some of his buttons left unbuttoned and to further make Fort look hot, his usual styled hair, it was now dishevelled and overall just everywhere but it looks good on him. Lord have mercy on my poor heart and soul.

"Uhm, nothing. I was just" Peat shrugged before continuing, scrunched his nose as well. "Feeling bored"

"Oh, I see. Do you want to do some work?" Fort asks and Peat tries, keyword tries, to not look at Fort with a very obvious glare. Fort saw the futile attempt. He threw back his head and laughed a little. Oh wow, what a nice sound-

"I'll let Namtarn contact Noeul's assistant and let him know that you can work remotely again," Fort says as he whips out his phone to probably contact Namtarn.