Cupid, oh stupid Cupid

[Peat]

The engine revs loudly on the highway, the cold breeze brushing on his knuckles but Peat doesn't mind it. The breeze even takes whatever trouble he has in his mind right now. He wished that he could bask in this type of bliss forever, not caring a thing in the world.

Peat stopped in front of a building, the usual building where he usually spends 8 hrs or more of his life daily, today was the same. He walked right up to the valet and asked the guy working there to take charge of parking it for him. let's just say, being ⅓ of the owner of the company gives him that kind of privilege.

"Good morning, Sir Sky" the guard greeted and opened the building door for him, Peat threw a thankful smile to the guard, and in a very little voice, he greeted back.

their company building isn't a skyscraper-high type of building. it was, to be fair just a regular 10 stories and it was enough to house the company that he, Noeul, and Noeul's boyfriend runs. they all have shared and built up the company through their own hard work. Looking around the building, Peat couldn't help but be proud of them just a little bit. no financial help from the respective families but they still manage to pull it off and somehow make it work. in a way, this was also his way of letting his family know that he can survive with or without their financial help.

"It's just 8 am and you already have your head in the clouds~" A voice piped in while Peat was just being emotional while looking at the interior of their building. Peat knew the voice by his heart, literally.

"Shut up No. let me have my peace." Peat says trying to sound tired at his best friend's morning shenanigans. Noeul just shrugged and hugged Peat by his shoulder. Ah, yes their hourly skinship.

"Why are you even here in the first place? I thought your father asked you to attend a shareholders' meeting in your company." Peat asked, he was actually confused since he was told their "boss" wouldn't be around since he was needed in the family company.

"Oh that, it was moved to next week." Noeul simply shrugged and it also meant that there was nothing more to add to the topic, so naturally peat let it go since it wasn't his hobby to pry in and most likely if there's anything interesting Noeul will 100% will share it with Peat.

Their elevator opened thus also effectively halting their conversation.

When they arrived at their designated floors choruses of voices greeted the two,

"Good morning, Sirs!" every employee greets them as they walk by and they would just politely greet back everyone. As bosses, they promote good and nonhierarchical workspace.

Their company mainly is a Design Company but since Noeul's boyfriend is a well-known actor their company gives a hand on the promotions and PR needs of the company that Noeul's boyfriend is currently under. Speaking of Noeul, he is the CEO of the company. He knows all those management things since he was also going to be the next owner of their family companies once his father retired. It was only fitting for Noeul to take the CEO position and Peat even excused that his best friend can use the company as a training ground, which Noeul jokingly answered that he might get the company to file bankruptcy even before opening the company, which thankfully he didn't.

As for Peat, He was supposed to also take Business Management in college but ever since rebelling, just to spite his parents, he took an Art course instead and vowed to never step into their company. Paet didn't regret Majoring in Arts and Communication, he rekindle his passion for drawing, and on the other hand, he discovered a very creative and entertaining side of his that he never knew that he had. So in the company, he leads the design team as a manager, Noeul proposed to have him take the director of creatives instead but Peat declined, he wanted to slowly work his way up to the director and before jumping into that position, Peat wanted to work with the employees in a more close environment.