[Chapter #1: Overthinking.]

JASON'S P.O.V:

Jason was standing alone at the pavilion, when Leo ran up to him.
"Hey Baby!" He said.
Leo wrapped his arms around Jason and leaned in for a kiss.
"Leo, stop." Jason said.
He put a finger on Leo's lips and stopped him for a moment.
"Not right now, we're in public." He said.
"Pleasseee~" Leo begged.
"Just one kiss?"
Jason sighed,
"Fine, but ONLY one." He said.
He leaned in and kissed Leo gently, Leo tried to kiss him again, but Jason stopped him.
"Leo, I said only one."
"Ughhh, Please!!" Leo said begging more.
"No Leo!" Jason said.
Suddenly, Clarisse yelled from across the palavin,
"Jason, if Leo wants to make out with you just go to your cabin!!" She commented.
"Yeah, go get a room!" One of her siblings said.
Jason groaned,
"Come on Leo." He said, grabbing Leo's arm and walking off.

LEO'S P.O.V:

Jason led Leo to his cabin, when they got there, Jason paused for a second and started muttering something in Latin.
Leo felt a chill go down his spine, Jason looked annoyed with him.
Leo got the feeling whatever he was muttering was about him.
He immediately felt guilty, like he was a burden once more.
"Leo, come here." Jason said.
He pulled Leo in and gently kissed him.
They kissed for a couple minutes before Jason had to go to a meeting with Reyna.
Leo walked to his workshop, he still felt really guilty.
He felt like a burden all over again, like he was bothering Jason with his stupid needs and wants.
He got to his workshop and sat down in his chair, he grabbed some pieces and a screwdriver, he got to work on building some sort of lizard or dragon.
He didn't really know, and he didn't really care.
Usually building would make him feel better, but he still felt like garbage. He didn't feel deserved, he tried to make himself feel better,
But the image of Jason getting annoyed kept popping back up and making him feel like trash all over again.
That's when the thoughts started.
*I should just stay here, stay out of the way.
They don't care about me, I'm just the seventh wheel. I'm such a burden, I should stop putting my needs and wants on Jason.*
Eventually, he let the thoughts win. He was gonna stay in his workshop and stop burdening people with his problems.
He went and moved a shelf in his workshop, he crawled through a small door and entered his secret room. He always went in there when he felt bad. The Room made him feel like he was more out of the way.
He stayed there and worked on the lizard dragon for a long time. He tried not to fall asleep, but after hours of working, he just couldn't keep his eyes open anymore, he felt his eyes close as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The Next Day...
LEO'S P.O.V:

Leo woke up, he was at his desk where he had originally fell asleep.
He got up and stretched, he crawled out of his secret spot and went to take a shower and change.
When he was done, he went to his desk and started writing in his diary.
He wrote everything, how he felt, how he was a burden, how he decided to stay out of everyone's way.
When he was done, he went to his secret spot and put his diary up.
He came back out and started working again, he could feel his eyes starting to water, but he refused to cry.
Suddenly he felt an arm on his shoulder, he jumped and looked to his left,
It was Jason.
"Hey Leo, are you ok?" He asked, worried.
Leo didn't want to annoy him, so he quickly wiped his eyes.
"I'm fine!" He said, but no matter how much he tried to hide it, his eyes kept watering up, eventually tears started to fall. He started to panic and tried to wipe them away, but they just kept falling.
"Leo, what's wrong? Talk to me, please." Jason said.
But Leo couldn't bare it.
"I'm fine, I told you!" He said.
"Leo look at me," Jason said.
"N-No! I'm fine, really." Leo said, he looked down, he couldn't bare the thought of looking at Jason, looking into his eyes made him want to cry more.
Jason put his hands on Leo's face and made him look at him.
"Leo, talk to me. I want to help, but I can't if you don't tell me what's wrong." He said.
Leo couldn't do it, looking into Jason's eyes made his chest hurt more than ever. He started to sob, he couldn't take the pressure of Jason's look.
"Leo, please tell me what's wrong." He asked again.
"I-I...I don't want to! Leave me alone..." Leo said. He pulled his face out of Jason's hands, and buried his face in his own hands.
"Ok, I'm not gonna push." Jason said.
"I love you," Jason leaned forward and gave Leo a small kiss on the forehead.
Leo immediately wanted to take back what he said, he wanted to cuddle Jason and cry into his arms forever, but he held back. He let Jason leave. He cried and cried, eventually, he fell asleep.

Later...
JASON'S P.O.V:

Jason was standing at the palavin, he couldn't stop thinking about Leo. He wondered what was wrong.
"Where's your little boyfriend?" Clarisse said, walking up to him.
"He's at his workshop." Jason said.
"Aw, he doesn't want a bunch of kisses right now?" Clarisse teased.
"No, he's upset." Jason said, looking back at the workshop.
"Why? Because you didn't give him any kisses?" She pushed.
Jason glared at her,
"I'm being serious. He's upset but he won't tell me what's wrong." Jason said.
There was a slight pause for a moment.
"Well then, I'll be right back." Clarisse said.
Jason wondered what she was planning as she walked away.
Pretty soon, it got dark and Jason headed back to his cabin to sleep.

The Next Day...
CLARISSE'S P.O.V:

She walked towards the Aphrodite Cabin. When she got there, she knocked calmly.
Piper answered the door.
"Hey Piper," Clarisse said, "May I talk to you in private?" she asked.
"Umm..sure?" Piper said.
Piper and her walked together towards some trees and stopped.
Clarisse lowered her voice and said, "Leo's upset."
"Like, really upset, he won't even tell Jason what's wrong."
"Oh..and you want me..too..?" Piper asked.
"Talk to him! Duh!" Clarisse said.
"If he won't talk to Jason, why would he talk to me?" Piper asked.
"Cause you're his best friend, and mabye he's upset with Jason."
"Wow, I never knew you could be so smart Clarisse." Piper remarked.
"Shut up Piper. I'm only doing this for the sake of teasing them again." she snapped back.
"Ok ok, I'll go talk to him."
Piper turned and walked off heading in the direction of Leo's Workshop.
"Welp, my job's done." Clarisse muttered as she walked back to the Palavin.

A Couple Minutes Later...
PIPER'S P.O.V:

Piper reached Leo's Workshop and knocked on the door.
She waited a second.
No answer.
She knocked again, but louder.
Still no answer.
"Leo Valdez, I'm about to come in there. You've given me no choice."
She opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked, and entered his workshop.
She walked up to his desk where he was asleep.
*You've gotta be kidding me..he seriously fell asleep on his desk?!*
She shook him really hard and yelled,
"VALDEZ!"
He jumped.
"H-Huh?! What happened?!" He said looking around.
"Nothing, just the fact you fell asleep on you're desk like an idiot." She said.
"Oh, Hey Pipes." He said.
"Hey, soo...I heard you were upset." She said.
"What?! No I'm not!" He said.
But Piper knew his lies, she knew that look in his eyes that told her he wasn't.
"Yeah right, just talk to me. What's wrong?" She said.
"Nothing! Jason sent you over here cause he saw me crying didn't he?!" Leo said.
"Nope! Actually, I came because Clarisse asked." She said.
"Clarisse?!" He said surprised.
"Yup. I'm surprised to. Now, I promise, Jason will know nothing of this, just tell me what's wrong." She asked.
He paused for a moment.
"Promise...?" He said.
"I promise." Piper said.
He started to explain, how he felt like a burden, how he didn't want to bother Jason with his problems and needs and wants, he explained it all.
"Leo, I'm almost absolutely certain that Jason doesn't think you're a burden. He absolutely loves you. Why would you think that?" Piper asked.
"Well.. because...he muttered something about me..and he was clearly annoyed.." Leo said.
"How do you know it was about you? Did he say you're name?" Piper asked.
"Well...I-I couldn't understand him..he was speaking in Latin.." Leo said.
"Then how do you know it was about you? What exactly happened that made him seem annoyed at you?"
Leo explained what happened at the palavin with Clarisse, Jason, and him.
"It sounds like he was annoyed at Clarisse. I mean, her taunts are very annoying."
"Are you sure?" Leo asked.
"I'm very sure. Like I said, Jason has a strong barden with you, there's no way you could annoy him."
There was a silent pause for a moment.
"Thanks Pipes. I think I feel better." He said.
"No problem, and hey, you should tell Jason about it. He's bound to tell you the truth." Piper said.
"....I'll think about it....no promises though Pipes.." Leo said.
"Ok." Piper said.
She walked out and back over to the palavin.