Chapter 20, Confession: I don't live in a glass house

(A/N: Hey guys!:3 How's it going? It's tuesday! Whoop whoop! So I know what's happeneing in this story, but I feel like I'm takin it too fast, so I've added a few things that weren't originally going to appear in the story. The title it weird isn't it? Well, It'll make sense near the end! Thanks for clicking my story, you should read it now!)

Chapter 20, Confession: Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

       “I knew it,” Ronan laughed. “The guards told me you were planning something. I told them you couldn’t hurt a fly. You’re harmless!” He raised his arms up and I looked towards him with pursed lips.

The guards behind him chuckled and nudged each other, looking down at me with sinister smiles. My lips settled into a thin line and I dragged myself off the floor. The room suddenly fell silent at my unexpected movement.

“You think I’m harmless?!” I laughed, sounding quite mad. I looked around the whole hall. Even at the other people being held here. Everyone just stared at me with wide-eyes.

I pleaded someone to speak up. Maybe say I was, maybe say I wasn’t. I prayed for someone to break this tense silence. The pressure of the air pressed down on my shoulders as everyone just watched.

I turned to Ronan to take out the most of my anger. Because he was the reason I was here. Kind of.

I pushed his chest back slightly and knocked him off balance. “Harmless?!”

“Don’t push me.” He said through gritted teeth, regaining his balance and staring at me sternly. I saw the flame in his eye. The flicker that began to grow. His fists clenched as I laughed, challengingly.

“Why? Are you going to cry to mommy?” I frowned like a child. I didn’t know what I was doing. All the sucking up to him the past few days had gone out the window. I was no longer his favourite.

I’d probably be the one he wanted killed first. If he didn’t kill me now, that was.

“Shut. Up.” He literally blew smoke from his ears. It was fun, I guess, making him angry. If I was going to die, why not make this boy’s life a little harder while at it?

“Arwh, is Ronan sad?” I raised my eyebrows at him, literally daring him to make the first move.

His jaw tensed. His knuckles turned white.

His fist was flying at my face. I was ducking.

It all sort of happened in a blur.

The guards didn’t hold us back, they just sat back and watched, amused.

He threw another punch at me and I was just recovering from the first shock. I dodged it barely, as it knocked my shoulder back. I stumbled onto the heel of my feet and in the sudden moment my arms grabbed Ronan’s shoulders for safety. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me to the floor. I let out a yelp as my back smacked against the marble flooring but Ronan didn’t seem fazed.

Whilst he was still holding my wrists, and tightly at that, I used my arms to make him stumble towards the floor.

He let go of my wrists but not in time, he stumbled over me and his head smacked the ground. Part of me felt guilty. That was the omega part.

The alpha part yearned for more violence. I rolled over quickly and jumped to my legs just before Ronan. For a few seconds we stared at each other, breathing hard and sending mental daggers.

I didn’t think he was going to attack when he did. His hands were around my throat and I was being thrown into the wall. I let out a shriek but the air was quickly robbed from my throat. “What were you saying?” He laughed, pushing me further up the wall and restricting my breathing pipe.