Feelings were met to be shared not locked away

Philza arrived two days after the confrontation with Dream. Once we explained the situation and what happened when he was gone, Philza said he's just happy that we didn't kill each other. While we were talking there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it to smell an enderman?

"What are you ender folk doing here aren't you supposed to be in the end dimension?" You said sniffing the air more and letting out a light growl. You heard someone come up behind you as they looked to see who was at the door.

"Oh hello Ranboo." Techno said as he lightly nudged you with his elbow telling you to calm down.''Did you need something?" Techno asked.

Ranboo stood there frozen in place,"I uh um what um who is that?" Ranboo stuttered out.

"Oh that's y/n don't mind them they won't do anything their blind so just be aware of that." Techno said as he patted you on the back as you grumbled back over to where Phil and Tommy were.

"I came to give this to you and to tell you I am going to be gone for a while." Ranboo said regaining his composure.

"Oh thanks, have fun out there." Techno said as he closed the door behind him. Phil and you were having a deep conversation about what blocks would be the smoothest while Tommy was talking about what type of mud tastes better. Techno threw the bag of jewels on the table in front of you guys.

"Why did you do that?" Phil said as he watched Tommy examine the treasures from the bag, Phil slapped his hand making him drop it back on the table.

"Just thought that y/n and Tommy could have some fun playing with it, you know I have way too many valuables or something plus I want to make an armband for y/n." He said as he grabbed a couple of ingots of iron and some diamond and went down to the basement. Tommy stared at them as you felt around the table grabbing one of the diamonds and feeling it in your hands. Phil sighed as he took off his hat and headed to the kitchen.

You were surprised by how small the diamond was in your hand, you thought it would be bigger.

"You think you could eat this y/n?" Tommy said, holding up a iron ingot.

"Tommy, I can't see what you're holding. You know I am blind, I feel like you're doing this on purpose." you said in frustration as you put the diamond down.

"Sorry it's an iron ingot you're basically made out of stone so you think you could eat it?" Tommy said, handing you the item. You didn't want to question why the hell Tommy would want you to eat it but you were too lazy to ask. You put the iron ingot to your mouth as you crushed down hearing it crumble, you swallow as you hear Tommy gasp.

"That was so cool, you're like so pog." Tommy said as he tried not to yell. You giggle lightly as you could hear Phil walking back over.

"I don't think that iron was very filling was it?" Phil said putting something in front of you and Tommy," There biscuits enjoy." he said as he went down in the basement. You took one throwing it in your mouth tasting fluffy buttery biscuits, nice. You never really needed to eat because well you're made out of a special deep slate stone, but Phil would kill you if he heard you weren't eating so you do it for his sake.

You grabbed another biscuit as you hear Tommy stuffing his face with them, you poked it not sure what to do with it. You heard a little footsteps across the table as it stopped in front of your hand with the biscuit. You opened your hand feeling little clawed feet jump on your hand eating the biscuit and then cawing loudly.

"No bad crow, no eating others food!" Phil said as he rushed back upstairs.

"It's fine Phil, you know I don't need to eat plus is that what this thing is called?" you said as you lightly poke the crow with your other hand.