1: usual day at work

"Kim Roksoo, get me the report from Team Leader Tae from Team 4—"

Before he could finish his sentence, a stack of papers was put down on his table.

"Here, team leader. You already asked Team Leader Tae from Team 4 to hand over this report yesterday morning. I have retrieved it this morning."

Lee Soohyuk looked back and forth between his underling and the stack of papers before a grin formed on his handsome face.

"Right, thank you, Roksoo."

Without exchanging other words, Kim Roksoo strolled back towards his desk to settle the paperwork on his table.

His eyes scanned down the paper with a fast rate before his hand moved to jolt down the shorter version of the report in another paper.

Lee Soohyuk eyed him for a while before he let out an amused huff and continued his work.

"Hey, Roksoo. Can you look at this for a moment?"

Kim Roksoo stopped looking at his report before he turned to look at his coworker with brown hair.

The usual stoic man took a look at the paper handed to him before he flipped into the next one. He hummed slowly.

"You need to go look for the other members from CN Guild to get a better testament. Persuasion wouldn't work on them, do whatever you need to do. Their boss would have the full recording regarding this incident."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. However you needed to find the boss first. Gu Mindo was the co-leader of CN based on what I heard from them before."

"Have you met them before?"

"Just a while, I heard they talked about it secretly while I was out of the room. You should go directly to the company and not just review the report from assistant leader Do."

"It was a hassle, Roksoo. Let's go together tomorrow!"

"My hands were full, ask someone else."

"No, I want you. You can settle the work later on. Team leader was not going to check those reports until next week anyway."

"No."

Choi Jungsoo kept pressuring Kim Roksoo to go with him to the CN Guild but to no avail, the man was not easy to persuade.

"Kim Roksoo. Choi Jungsoo."

The voice of Jungsoo stopped immediately.

"Yes, team leader."

"Keep quiet, everyone is working right now."

"Team leader, Roksoo needs to go out from doing these papers all the time. Make him go to the CN with me tomorrow. He needs to feel the grass outside."

"Stop it, Choi Jungsoo. I have work to do."

Lee Soohyuk watched his younger subordinates bickering with each other. It was usual sight to see that is why no one in the Team 1 was bothered about it by now.

They were already tired of tuning those two down.

"Kim Roksoo, go along with Choi Jungsoo."

"Team leader—"

"You hear him, Roksoo."

Kim Roksoo pushed Choi Jungsoo's face away from him before he looked at Lee Soohyuk.

"As you can see, these papers won't be filled and reviewed on their own."

Lee Soohyuk showed his usual languid smile.