Please

Mikey POV (the one that's not evil, if that makes sense😬)
Let me go!
I'm lost, I'm so cold, help me, please...
I can't control my self, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
Please stop!
"Shut up you pathetic wimp" the voice had full control of the disembodied Mikey, but now Mikey, the real one, had to forcefully be held in his own mind and suffer while 'he' destroys his family. That was the thing about this pain, it demanded to be felt.
Please I can't go on, help me
I just wasn't to go home
I want to feel the sun on my cheeks
And cool water race against my skin
I just want to be happy again
The voice kept going forwards, racing with the foot to get to his brothers and splinter.
I'm sorry
My family please forgive me...
"I said be quiet!" The voice was getting angrier and angrier. About 20 minuets passed before they reached the lair. Chilled sewer water swept under the his feet as he headed forwards.
Stop! Please
"Its too late,this has to be done" if Michelangelo could cry, he would, but he had no control of his body anymore.
"Brothers..." His deep voice beloved in the entrance of thief home. Clashing of foot steps and grunts seemed to get closer.
"MIKEY" Raphs yelled as he tried to squeeze his youngest brother in hopes he was okay again.
"AHHHHHHHHH" Screams of pain filled the room as the broken family noticed the dagger launched in Raphs side.
Raph! Please stop this
My family, my brothers, please help me, help raph...
Please hear me!
I can't go on....
Kill me