Voices

"What the heck got into him!" Donnie yelled pointing at raph.
"Why are you blaming me for this? You both have just as much blame in this as I do!" Raph yelled back, stepping towards both Leo and Donnie.
"Raph I'm sure we have something to do with us, but whatever you said to him earlier really ticked him off." Leo spoke up. They all looked awkwardly at each other, until raph let sour a sigh.
"Fine, but let's just go get our little brother back." he said placing the palm of his hand on his forehand.
___________________________
Mikey's POV
I sprinted away for at least 10 minuets at full speed, making my lungs burn, but I kept going, too afraid that they might catch up to me. Tears where streaming down my cheeks as I thought about this outcome. Every thing inside and out was hurting, mentally and physically. I strained my self a little too much while running, so I stopped behind a dark ally, catching my heaving breath. I leaned against the cool wall, hunched over and placed my hands on my knees. my thoughts where swarming my head, making me cry even more. This all blew up in my face, I didn't want this to happen, but I can't change it now. The air was thick waits dirt and it smelled like sweat and rust. Why did I ever say that? Just as I thought that it seemed like another voice cut in. Why? You did that so they respect you, know you arnt a screw up... The voice was strong, like someone was there.
"H-hello?" I spoke, voice raspy from crying. They don't understand what your capable of, do they?... I knew know I wasn't imagining this, I knew this was real.
"Who are you, how do you know me?" I spoke again, becoming more worried. What do you mean? I am you
"What? You can't be me,I'm me" my heart was beating faster, I was becoming more scared every moment.

OHHHHH cliffhanger hahaha 😈