9.

Izuku woke up and looked around. The boy realized he had fallen asleep while researching his quirk, leaving the whole room in chaos. - What a mess... - He sighed and got up from the desk. Slowly but surely, he cleaned all the pages from the floor, put the notebooks back in their proper order, and cleaned his desk. Izuku sat back at his desk to close all the windows and turn off his laptop, but to his surprise, he managed to find something that might help him before he fell asleep.

"Some quirks require the user to use their imagination. The user must imagine the thing, place, or action they would like to do. For example, if the quirk is teleportation, then the person must focus and imagine the place they would like to be. Of course, sometimes it's not that easy, because quirks have their limitations and may require the user to visit the place at least once before."

Izuku looked carefully at the fragment of the article, it was true he couldn't find anything about his quirk because he didn't even know its name. However, he came to the conclusion that he would try out various skills, that quirks give, which he could find on the web because he probably could fly, it was almost too oblivious if you look at the size of his wings. - Well, it won't hurt to try... - He took a deep breath and got up, closing his eyes and imagining himself laying on the bed, just to be safe if it would actually work. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and concluded that he didn't have this ability. Suddenly a white, blinding light surrounded him and when he opened his eyes again he was laying on the bed. - What the... -

For some time, the boy checked whether he was awake and tried to teleport to different parts of his apartment, successfully. He did get dizzy, which probably meant he'd gone a bit overboard for the first time, so he headed back to his room, grabbed the first blank notebook he could find, and wrote down the few things he had discovered.

The green-haired boy was standing in the park and leaning against a bench, his head was spinning so much that he thought he was about to fall. - It wasn't a good idea... - After a while he managed to recover himself and straightened up, adjusting some of his clothes. It was too early for him to teleport long distances. - I'll return home normally, by bus. - He started walking around the park, looking for some quiet convent where he could make sure he could fly. After a while, he managed to spot a small place behind the trees, where there was space and trees were not a big risk for him.

It wasn't until he was standing in the cleaning that he realized he didn't quite know what to do. - Where should I start? - He hadn't seen many winged heroes in his life, so he didn't do much research. He sighed heavily and decided to use the same method as before, to imagine himself flapping his wings. For a while nothing happened, then suddenly he felt a strange movement, as if he were moving his arms but... on his back. He opened his eyes uncertainly and saw a pair of white wings slowly and gently move up and down. - I think I get it, so maybe.... - He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and jumped. He felt a pleasant breeze around himself and opened his eyes. He wasn't very high, but he managed to rise and that was the most important thing. - I'm floating! - In his excitement, Izuku rose a little higher and raised his hands above his head, unfortunately for him, he stopped focusing and landed painfully on the ground.

When he got back to his apartment, he was all battered and a bit dirty in some places, he went straight to the shower. - At least I know these wings aren't just for decoration. - He suddenly heard a doorbell and walked towards the door. - Who could it be? -

When he opened the door, a blonde girl burst in and hugged him. Izuku lost his balance from the surprise and both of them fell to the floor. He groaned from the pain and looked at the familiar girl in surprise. - Toga? -