5.

— Again here, Eraserhead? — black-haired man lifted his head and looked at the woman in front of him. He frowned a bit, upon hearing her playfulness in the question.

— How's the boy? — he asked, the woman felt a bit offended as he didn't even say 'Good morning' as he was visiting the hospital daily for the past month. She sighed and gave him the patient card.

— Like I say every day, besides he has burn scars on his hands, a broken arm, and a slightly damaged head, but it isn't dangerous for his health or life. — she remembered it, she didn't even have to look at the patient card anymore to answer this question.  — Fortunately, it appears that he didn't sustain any serious injuries, besides his eyes... — she whispered the last part, which caught his attention. He was about to ask about it, but she interpunct him. — I didn't know if you have been on a mission yesterday, so didn't call. But he had woken up. —

⟩~~~★~~~⟨

Eraserhead was leaning against the bed as he looked at the boy. Since the doctor had left he didn't open his eyes or said anything, it was awkward. The green-haired boy had a hospital pajama on himself, his head was wrapped in dressing gauze, and his face also was full of bandages. Both his right leg and left hand were wrapped in bandages, and his left hand was secured so that the bones wouldn't move.

— What's your name? — he asked, breaking the awkward silence between them. The boy turned his head in his direction a bit more but didn't open his eyes.

—  Midoriya Izuku — he said in a calm and quiet voice. It could be heard that he hasn't spoken in a month-long time. — Why did you jump? — another long silence had appeared as he asked this. It was like the boy was thinking if he should be honest or just lie.  — I am quirkless.. — he said finally in half-whisper.  — Could you say a bit more? —

— Explaining this to you doesn't have any sense. — Izuku said firmly. — Nobody knows nor cares about how does the life of a quirkless person look like. — annoyed with the question, opened his eyes showing almost white pupils.
It surprised the man. When he was led to this room by the doctor he heard a few things, for example, that the boy had hit his head hard enough to damage some nerves, because of which he was almost blind and his eyes had lost their color. He had to calm down a little, it wasn't the first time when he was dealing with a suicidal kid - unfortunately.

— The hospital tried to contact your parents. — he had the urge to look away, the fact that this boy was quirkless yet his eyes were almost white was... disturbing.

— My mom died last year... — he said calmly, yet the sadness in his voice was visible, Izuku looked away at the window. — I had never met my father, I don't know if he's even alive. — his face seemed a bit emotionless at this point, but Eraserhead didn't say anything about it. They talked a bit longer until a doctor had come and took the boy for some control tests.

⟩~~~★~~~⟨

Izuku was back in his room only after dinner.
It was already dark outside, on the day he had visited almost half of the hospital, because of all these tests. He had heard one of the doctors say that something was wrong with the test result. He was actually laying on the bed, he couldn't fall asleep.

— I'm alive... I've survived... — he whispered, just like he didn't want anyone to hear him. When he woke up he was disappointed, but now... he was happy. — But... — he lifted his right hand and looked at it. —  Why don't I feel any pain? They didn't give me any painkillers so... why? —

It was all weird to him, he was feeling like he never had jumped. He got up to sit and tried to spot something, anything. But it was too dark and the fact he had damaged his eyes didn't help. He sighed heavily, he couldn't accept that he was almost blind or maybe he was blind? He wanted to lay back, but suddenly he felt a sharp pain along his spine.

He felt like his spine had been parted and then part of them was back together, while the rest was creating new bones, which were breaking through his body to the outside. Izuku couldn't handle all this pain and he started screaming at the top of his lungs until he passed out due to the pain.

The next thing that happened was the doctors running to his room and one certain doctor who called Eraserhead to come as fast as he could. Before he actually came, the doctors were done with checking the boy. — Amedi! — he said upon seeing the woman with dark purple hair.
— What happened? — he asked right away as he stood beside her, she sound very concerned as she called him.

— We... don't know. We heard screams and when we came here the boy was passed out, although something weird happened to his appearance. — she said, looking through her notebook. She didn't know how to explain what had happened.
— Just... go inside and look for yourself —

Eraserhead looked at her with suspiciously in his eyes as he walked past her and went inside the room. When he walked inside, the room was still pitch black, yet it seemed like something had been brightening the room.

— Oh? Hello, again sir. — he heard the familiar voice of the Izuku, but he didn't sound like in the morning. It was more lively and... warm. The man felt shivers running through his back once he looked at the boy.

The boy in front of him was definitely the same person he talked with this morning, but... His faded green eyes now were completely white, with the exception of his gold star-like pupils. It looked like there were tears running down his face from his eyes like a waterfall, but it wasn't it... it was more like... the sclera of his eyes was popping out and stayed on his face like that. Above his head was golded halo and a pair of snow-white wings were visible from his back. 

— What the hell..? —